Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] competitive cresselia?
Wink 
i just caught a 4 perfect iv bold nature cresselia (hp,sp.att,sp.def,speed) 24-25 iv in def and 10-13 att iv after hours of trying. Want it for competitive batlling is her stats good or 5 max iv's is needed?
if you want a competitive cresselia, you would want at least perfect ivs in hp, defense and sp def. since you don't have the perfect defense iv, i suggest you find another one. do keep in mind that you can use bottle caps in sun/moon if you plan to bring your cresselia to gen 7.
(Jun 28, 2017, 07:25 AM)écarlate Wrote: if you want a competitive cresselia, you would want at least perfect ivs in hp, defense and sp def. since you don't have the perfect defense iv, i suggest you find another one. do keep in mind that you can use bottle caps in sun/moon if you plan to bring your cresselia to gen 7.

i plan to transfer her on my S/M. so u actually recommend to keep sniping for a 5 iv cress or grinding her to lvl 100 and use a bottle cup for perfect DEF stat? I'm quite new to the competitive side of the pokemon community so advice's would be helpful generally for iv's in legendaries. common pokemon are way easier to build for competitive due to breeding.
if you want to bottle cap it, then keep this one for sure. generally, if you plan to use bottle caps, only worry about the nature since you can use the bottle caps to get the stars you want.
thnx for your help! i think i will keep this one and bottle cap it since i am trying for hours for a 4-5 iv flawless cress and this is the best i caught! much appreciation for your time m8!  Big Grin