Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] ideas for Labor Day giveaway
(Sep 3, 2016, 11:10 PM)Allegro Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2016, 10:51 PM)BanditSin Wrote: alright as  the Dragonite giveaway is wraping up i need ideas for what to do for the Labor Day giveaway. it will start on sunday and end sometime late monday. it doesnt have to be legendary or anything it can be anything that is wanted give me some ideas
@BanditSin Maybe as a theme for Labor Day, you can give out either Meowth, Purrloin, or Smeargle with Pay Day? Lol I guess it could work. You could giveaway Level 100 Persians/
Liepards/Smeargle maybe?

not a bad idea at all def one up there on the list at the time heres another idea i just had a few mins ago what if i made it a ask for and then they get type thing? like they get all the natures an abilitys n evs n moves together they want n it will get done slowly but will get done haha
(Sep 3, 2016, 11:16 PM)BanditSin Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2016, 10:51 PM)BanditSin Wrote: alright as  the Dragonite giveaway is wraping up i need ideas for what to do for the Labor Day giveaway. it will start on sunday and end sometime late monday. it doesnt have to be legendary or anything it can be anything that is wanted give me some ideas
@BanditSin Maybe as a theme for Labor Day, you can give out either Meowth, Purrloin, or Smeargle with Pay Day? Lol I guess it could work. You could giveaway Level 100 Persians/
Liepards/Smeargle maybe?

not a bad idea at all def one up there on the list at the time heres another idea i just had a few mins ago what if i made it a ask for and then they get type thing? like they get all the natures an abilitys n evs n moves together they want n it will get done slowly but will get done haha

So you have PKHex, or are you going to do it another way? That seems cool. I need certain mons too. Lol. Smile
Shimono Hiro!

(Sep 3, 2016, 11:28 PM)Allegro Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2016, 11:16 PM)BanditSin Wrote:
Liepards/Smeargle maybe?

So you have PKHex, or are you going to do it another way? That seems cool. I need certain mons too. Lol. Smile
yes i do n not gonna lie i just got it and learned on the same day i did my first giveaway with entei lol and mons ehhh it will be One Per Person lol
(Sep 3, 2016, 11:10 PM)geetry Wrote: Shiny Luxray would be nice
ooooh yes thats a good idea
How bout pokemon that only evolve though trade, Haunter, Machamp, sort of thing. I'm actually kinda mad that I missed the shiney greninja giveaway... Just venting.
I Would Love (Shiny or Not):
Diancie
Hoopa
Blossom
Gengar
Glisgor
Luxray
Genesect
Rhyperion
Milotic
Luxray
Gallade
Gardevoir
Dusknoir
Froslass
Palkia 
Dialga
Eelektross
Dragalge
Noivern 

( JUST SOME SUGGESTIONS )
(Sep 3, 2016, 11:47 PM)Mustangoose Wrote: How bout pokemon that only evolve though trade, Haunter, Machamp, sort of thing. I'm actually kinda mad that I missed the shiney greninja giveaway... Just venting.

well if you all decide for me to do the choose your own poke you can choose what ever u like ull just be one  makin the moveset evs level n nature as you want them but  ill wait til later to see if thats what im doing
shiny gliscor please Smile
alright i see a few gliscors but as its going to be a holiday ima do something as i was saying before you decide what pokemon u want u do the movesets nature n item n evs n ill make them n yes  those of u that chose gliscor heck ask for gliscor  but not yet ill make the thread in the morning eh just wanted something more for the holiday lol

Its Decided
If you wanna go with the Meowth idea, you could clone the payday Meowth for all the non-Europeans who can't get it like me. 
I like shiny Noivern too.