Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] ok building a eevee team
alright so finally got my 6 iv eevee and wanting to make a team of all the eevees including the normal eevee 
 and so looked here an not all of eevees got em an was wondering what everyone else knew move sets abilities n natures  n  ev spread if u can please and thanks in advance
(Sep 1, 2016, 07:48 PM)BanditSin Wrote: alright so finally got my 6 iv eevee and wanting to make a team of all the eevees including the normal eevee 
 and so looked here an not all of eevees got em an was wondering what everyone else knew move sets abilities n natures  n  ev spread if u can please and thanks in advance

If it's for singles, Smogon provides good movesets and an in-depth analysis for most Pokémon.
(Sep 1, 2016, 07:55 PM)Elly Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2016, 07:48 PM)BanditSin Wrote: alright so finally got my 6 iv eevee and wanting to make a team of all the eevees including the normal eevee 

If it's for singles, Smogon provides good movesets and an in-depth analysis for most Pokémon.
where at ? i cant find them on there
(Sep 1, 2016, 08:00 PM)BanditSin Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2016, 07:55 PM)Elly Wrote:

where at ? i cant find them on there

ugh think ill wait til last to do a normal eevee and do all the rest first lmao