Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

DJ's Breedject Shop
I want to trade for as many breedjects that I can get so I can expand my competitive options. I'm looking for any and all breedjects that I don't currently have. Here is what I have to offer:

4-5IV Bold Regenerator Mareanie
4-5IV Adamant Light Rod Cubone with Ancient Power, Skull Bash, Iron Head, and Perish Song egg moves
4IV Modest Drampa
4IV Modest Popplio

UPDATE 1: I know have added the following breedjects to my list

4-5IV Timid Pichu with Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Electric Terrian, and Charm
4IV Jolly Rockruff with Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang, and Fire Fang
(Dec 4, 2016, 06:16 PM)DanielJames Wrote: I want to trade for as many breedjects that I can get so I can expand my competitive options. I'm looking for any and all breedjects that I don't currently have. Here is what I have to offer:

4-5IV Adamant Light Rod Cubone with Ancient Power, Skull Bash, Iron Head, and Perish Song egg moves
4IV Modest Drampa
4IV Modest Popplio

what are you looking for? o: I have a ton of 5 IV eevees
@reggitar you have any female eveees with hidden ability by any chance?
I would take an Eevee for whatever you wanted!
Can I get a cubone.

Will trade you 5IV Jolly Rockruff with 4 Egg Moves
(Dec 4, 2016, 06:19 PM)reggitar Wrote:
(Dec 4, 2016, 06:16 PM)DanielJames Wrote: I want to trade for as many breedjects that I can get so I can expand my competitive options. I'm looking for any and all breedjects that I don't currently have. Here is what I have to offer:

4IV Modest Drampa
4IV Modest Popplio

what are you looking for? o: I have a ton of 5 IV eevees

(Dec 4, 2016, 06:38 PM)Planet_Azumarill Wrote: Can I get a cubone.

Will trade you 5IV Jolly Rockruff with 4 Egg Moves

I'm down! I'll add you FC and get on right now Smile
(Dec 4, 2016, 06:30 PM)DanielJames Wrote: I would take an Eevee for whatever you wanted!

@DanielJames could i get your 4IV Drampa? i have a near perfect IV modest eevee, its just missing sp. def.
(Dec 4, 2016, 07:02 PM)reggitar Wrote:
(Dec 4, 2016, 06:30 PM)DanielJames Wrote: I would take an Eevee for whatever you wanted!

@DanielJames could i get your 4IV Drampa? i have a near perfect IV modest eevee, its just missing sp. def.

Yeah for sure! I can't hop on right now but I'll be on in an hour Smile

(Dec 4, 2016, 07:25 PM)DanielJames Wrote:

alright, i'll add you and pm me when youre ready to go to plaza. i'll be breeding so i wont be there now.