Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DONE] Need help to complete National Pokédex
Hey everyone!

I am close to completing my National Pokédex on AS as I have caught 708 'mons.
I'm looking for people who can help me trade-evolve a few Pokémon and also for legendaries tradebacks.

The Pokémon I need to evolve are:
- Spritzee > Aromatisse
- Swirlix > Slurpuff
- Pumpkaboo > Gourgeist

I already have the items for the first two so you needn't worry about that.

The legendaries I need to see are:
- Groudon
- Cresselia
- Regigigas
- Landorus
If you need guarantee that I will give back your 'mons, you can have my Rayquaza as a hostage for the duration of the trades. Wink

I can also get you a thank you gift, such as:
- I can breed HA Pokémon: starters (except Damp Mudkip, btw I'd love one), Eevee, Fletchling...
- Ocean and Monsoon Vivillon
- any base form Pokémon really
I can help you trade evolve and I can get you Cresselia, Regigigas, and Landorus.
@Ggirl163 Cool! Is there anything I can offer that you're in need of/interested in?
If you have any Grass starter besides Snivy that would be a big help. BTW if you have Regice, Registeel, and Regirock you can get Regigigas and Landorus if you have Tornadus and Thunderus. I am coming on right now.
My Friend code was wrong. I just updated it.
Yeah, I know that. I got the Regis and Tornadus/Thunderus from events or previous generations. The thing is I'd like to reset the ones from AS with the shiny charm.
@Ggirl163  Oops, I need to breed the others with HA first. I only have the mothers right now and I'll need them. '^^ Unless you're okay with Overgrow.
And Maybe can you throw in a chimchar and a Mudkip and no Chespin. I am totally fine with Overgrow.
Thanks a lot! I just gave you +1 rep for the help.

I need to switch games for the trade evolutions. Brb.
What about the Trade evolved Pokemon?