Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Daily Craptastic Event of the Day!
(The new title seemed more appropriate)

Ok need somewhere where you can complain? Your parents, friends, or someone random, ect. getting you mad and you need to just let it all out? Bro, I got your back this thread is just to let it out all that rage and such. I mean sometimes it feels like I need somewhere to complain, but I don't use Facebook or twitter or non like that. So I use this cause I think its more appropriate and wayy cooler in my opinion. (no I'm not copying the diary/journal thread if I am tell me and i'll delete the thread I promise) Ok young Eeveelutions I'll go first

So, another story about J. My BEST FRIEND Viv was having a hard time because my science teacher said she didn't turn in something and see did I saw her. She got mad and put her hoodie on and refused to talk to me. I told her we could work on it together since I didn't do it either. She said fine and then J yelled out (Really loudly btw) "Hey Pokémon Player leave you crying friend alone!" she finally cracked and ran at him ready to smack the living daylights out of him. Now this would have been fine except she would have to stop hanging out with me cause her parents already think im a bad influence. She said she wouldn't hurt him and I said I would "talk" to him. What do I do? I don't what Viv, my brother, or me to get in trouble? (Robert sees Viv as a sister since I do so this affects him too)
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Infraction? xD
it's 2022 and we livin
Bro, the struggle
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Jan 14, 2016, 02:20 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Bro, the struggle

Is an infraction like being removed from class?
it's 2022 and we livin
No its a warning if you get too many you get suspended

uwu i can hacku
Punch him in the face, you're a girl (right?), he can hit a girl!! An he's been an a** and he needs to pay for the infraction you received, try to make it outside the school so nobody could give you another infraction for making him pay!
I've got you back sis (girl, right?)
(Jan 14, 2016, 03:54 PM)Saiaku Wrote: Punch him in the face, you're a girl (right?), he can hit a girl!! An he's been an a** and he needs to pay for the infraction you received, try to make it outside the school so nobody could give you another infraction for making him pay!

Yep a girl, but this school is terrible even if your a girl they still hurt you back. I stabbed him in the hand because he pulled my hair one time and got suspended for a few days.

uwu i can hacku
(Jan 14, 2016, 04:04 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2016, 03:54 PM)Saiaku Wrote: Punch him in the face, you're a girl (right?), he can hit a girl!! An he's been an a** and he needs to pay for the infraction you received, try to make it outside the school so nobody could give you another infraction for making him pay!

Yep a girl, but this school is terrible even if your a girl they still hurt you back. I stabbed him in the hand because he pulled my hair one time and got suspended for a few days.
Omg this kid a long time ago was annoying me so I accidentally kneeled him in the stomach then he started crying and told his parents and i'm the one who got in trouble.... life isn't fair :/
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
Well I was trying to get this girl once, not knowing that she had a BF. (She didnt even say she had one even though I was like so obvious I was hitting on her). Spent about month of texting her when I finally got her to agree, still not know about the guy. Then on the day we were gonna go out, she was like 'Sorry, guyfriend dont think it a good idea'

Like legit, please tell a guy/girl if your taken and not waste his/her time......
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Don't punch him! Just ignore him and realize that one day he will have no friends because he's a damn jerk. I was bullied in grade school and now my bullies have no real friends because they treated everyone poorly. Also, I'm 22 years old and my college university has a Pokemon club with over 150 people in it. So... Pokemon is kind of a cool thing right now. Not sure what he's talking about XD

Also, like things that you like. Even if Pokemon wasn't popular, take pride in the things you enjoy! As a young adult, there is nothing I enjoy more than listening to people talk about their passions, especially if I've never thought of them. There's a girl that goes to school with me who is obsessed with moths and minoring in entomology! She's super rad and freakin' weird, but that's what makes her so awesome. Being quirky and unique isn't anything to ever let people pick on you about. If they want to tease you, shrug them off. Their opinion doesn't matter anyway >u<
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥