Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Day Care] International Day Care
i'll take the rotom as you have it =)
Not interested in services, but do you need breeders?
(Jan 20, 2015, 12:50 PM)ThatGuyXavier Wrote: If i send you a dratini with the right egg moves would you be able to breed the HA and adamant nature for it?

Depending on if it is HA we can breed it to be HA. We might already have a dratini with adamant that is HA that has certain egg moves. What kind of egg moves are you looking for?
(Jan 20, 2015, 12:54 PM)matabro Wrote: Oh is it going to be 5 or 6ivs and HA

Most of the breeded pokemon will be perfect 5iv. The reason why we don't do 6iv is because it is merely luck. 5IV is still pretty damn good though.
In case anyone wants to know the schedule, here it is. I am still a student so I will be free starting 3pm EST on Wednesday. On weekends I am usually free the whole day except for sunday. On sunday I am active after 3 usually. My breeder on the other hand, is active at 5-6pm EST. If you want your breeding requests to go through please fill out all the information on one post rather than being vague and having my breeder constantly ask you questions. It is much easier for the breeder and for the requester. Thanks.
(Jan 20, 2015, 06:20 PM)mastermind71 Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2015, 12:50 PM)ThatGuyXavier Wrote: If i send you a dratini with the right egg moves would you be able to breed the HA and adamant nature for it?

Depending on if it is HA we can breed it to be HA. We might already have a dratini with adamant that is HA that has certain egg moves. What kind of egg moves are you looking for?

The egg moves wanted are dragon dance and extreme speed. The dratini isn't HA though unfortunately
I am pretty sure dragonite learns dragon dance later on and I do have one with extreme speed. I can get that for you a bit later.
I'm interested in your service an want to get a Snorlax bred for my vgc team. It has be a Snorlax with impish nature, thick fat ability. An has to have a five Iv spread no need for the Ivs to be in Sp.atk but if their is it's cool also. I need Snorlax to know the moves stockpile, rest, crunch, an power up punch. It's ev spread HP:156 Def:252 Sp.Def:100. I hope I filled this out right if you need be I have a Snorlax with 5 Ives. Just not in the right spots an the right nature an ability if it helps.

Snorlax
Nature : Impish
Ability: Thick Fat
Iv spread: 6 spread, but if not possible a 5iv spread. HP:31 Atk:31 Def:31 Sp.Atk:0 Sp.Def:31 Spe:31
Ev spread: HP:156 Def:252 Sp.Def:100

Move set:

Rest
Stockpile
Crunch
Power-up Punch

Maybe this works out better
(Jan 20, 2015, 07:05 PM)NiteWolf90 Wrote: I'm interested in your service an want to get a Snorlax bred for my vgc team it has be a Snorlax with impish nature, thick fat ability. An has to have a five Iv spread no need for the Ivs to be in Sp.atk but if their is it's cool also. I need Snorlax to know the moves stockpile, rest, crunch, an power up punch. It's ev spread HP:156 Def:252 Sp.Def:100. I hope I filled this out right if you need be I have a Snorlax with 5 Ives. Just not in the right spots an the right nature an ability if it helps.

Alright well it seems you need the pokemon breeded and then trained. This is possible however it may take a while. The breeding process alone can take an hour or two. Training it fully will take an hour as well. We will get started on it tomorrow.
(Jan 20, 2015, 06:41 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: I am pretty sure dragonite learns dragon dance later on and I do have one with extreme speed. I can get that for you a bit later.

Ok thanks!