Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Day Care] International Day Care
Im looking for a HA Vulpix, ill train it myself / breed the IV. Can you guys help me with it?
(Jan 25, 2015, 10:35 AM)Ryu Kurai Wrote: Im looking for a HA Vulpix, ill train it myself / breed the IV. Can you guys help me with it?

I have one in the bank. Can get you one pretty quick!
(Jan 25, 2015, 10:37 AM)Knight Owl Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2015, 10:35 AM)Ryu Kurai Wrote: Im looking for a HA Vulpix, ill train it myself / breed the IV. Can you guys help me with it?

Added, do you want something in exchange? i can give you a list of what i have in that case ^^

EDIT:

Chansey ---> Natural cure & Seismic Toss
Bulbasaur --> Clorophyll
Porygon ---> Ha (Can't remember the name -.-')
Slowpoke --> REgeneration
Smoormish-> Poison Heal
Fletchling --> HA

I could Breed:

Eevee----> Anticipation & Wish
Marrill ---> Huge power & Aqua Jet
Greninja -> HA

Even if there is no need for one, you can pick one to help the breed service. there is nothing mega-rare... But that¡s what ive been breeding for me lateley.
(Jan 25, 2015, 10:41 AM)Ryu Kurai Wrote:

Added, do you want something in exchange? i can give you a list of what i have in that case ^^

EDIT:

Bulbasaur --> Clorophyll
Smoormish-> Poison Heal
Fletchling --> HA

I could Breed:

Greninja -> HA

Even if there is no need for one, you can pick one to help the breed service. there is nothing mega-rare... But that¡s what ive been breeding for me lateley.

Maybe porygon? I'm set on the others for sure though. Thanks. Ready when you are!
(Jan 25, 2015, 10:54 AM)Knight Owl Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2015, 10:41 AM)Ryu Kurai Wrote:

EDIT:

Bulbasaur --> Clorophyll
Smoormish-> Poison Heal
Fletchling --> HA

I could Breed:

Greninja -> HA

Maybe porygon? I'm set on the others for sure though. Thanks. Ready when you are!

Thank you verry much, i alredy had my Ninetales, but sadley i had no idea about HA when i bred him. Again thabks, vouched ^^
No prob!
do you think its possbile that you could breed me one of those vulpix's with the HA if its not too much to ask
(Jan 25, 2015, 11:00 AM)BladeTitan94 Wrote: do you think its possbile that you could breed me one of those vulpix's with the HA if its not too much to ask

im going to start to breed it for me, as fast as i start getting decent stats ill give you one ^^
(Jan 25, 2015, 11:16 AM)Ryu Kurai Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2015, 11:00 AM)BladeTitan94 Wrote: do you think its possbile that you could breed me one of those vulpix's with the HA if its not too much to ask

im going to start to breed it for me, as fast as i start getting decent stats ill give you one ^^

great ty very much Smile PM me when you are able to trade
(Jan 25, 2015, 11:20 AM)BladeTitan94 Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2015, 11:16 AM)Ryu Kurai Wrote:

great ty very much Smile PM me when you are able to trade

Sure, i added you alredy, maybe take me a bit to get it, but ill PM you as fast as i get at least positive 5IV with HA ^^