Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Day Care] International Day Care
(Feb 11, 2015, 04:26 PM)Graly Wrote: sorry i´m kinda bored sometimes haha

No worries. I guess I'll just stick with the HP requests lol.
Totally agree with you on the items though. We all have to find these items on our own so if we've backtracked through an HM required route for an item we're not going to be eager to give it up. Hours are already spent on breeding, we don't want to have to add to that by earning battle points for items we're not going to keep. There are plenty of threads and guides available for you to obtain these items from other means if you do please. Egg moves can also be a hassle. Some require breeding down quite a few before it's even in the egg group your request is in. It's entirely up to the breeder if they want to go for egg moves. It is listed as something we can't provide in the main post. And sometimes a move you request is over the level cap. Some may be obtained with heart scales but again, that's an item your breeder has sought out. And be sure to rep+ them. Breeding is a lot of work. You should know. You came here to avoid it. :P
If a breeder has replied to your request there's no need to keep asking if it's ready. They will let you know. The"perfect" mon takes time. So make a trade, have a battle, catch that legendary you've been saving that master ball for. It'll be ready before you know it.
Hay Grly since you been taking a lot of request you want night owl to take this one
of course if he doesn't mind and I can wait a couple days if I have to.
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Feb 11, 2015, 04:54 PM)matabro Wrote: Hay Grly since you been taking a lot of request you want night owl to take this one
of course if he doesn't mind and I can wait a couple days if I have to.

Yeah I can get yours.
OK you should be on my acquaintances so if you get on I should see you.
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Feb 11, 2015, 04:25 PM)Graly Wrote: Btw please note that we do not provide the held items we ignore everything on the request that isnt directly related to the breeding and training (+Nickname)
We do not pokegen anything so our supply of compeditive items is finite you will need to use your own Megastones Leftovers Choice Items etc.
(Or just ask the pokegener of your choince to get them for you^^)
The farthest i am willing to do is breeding for a Pokeball (and i speak for myself only there it´s way more time consuming)
Pokemon that i breed are in Luxuary Balls by default if you dont like them (whut?) feel free to ask for another one (but note that i cant get every HA with only OR and Y)

Ohh, sorry!!!
Please ignore the items!
(Feb 11, 2015, 04:43 PM)matabro Wrote: | Pokemon | Talonflame | nickname | Scarlet | Gender | Female)
| Evs 252 Atk | 252 Spe | 4 Def | Nature | Adamant | Ability | Gale Wings)
Move 1: brave bird)
Move 2: Flare Blitz)
Move 3: U-turn)
Move 4: tailwind)

I actually have one almost like this I don't use anymore. I just need to swap a couple moves, reset the eve and trade it back to my copy of Y to change the name. Shouldn't be too long.
OK cool.
#Teamforum

(Feb 11, 2015, 05:01 PM)Gabs Wrote:
(Feb 11, 2015, 04:25 PM)Graly Wrote: Btw please note that we do not provide the held items we ignore everything on the request that isnt directly related to the breeding and training (+Nickname)
We do not pokegen anything so our supply of compeditive items is finite you will need to use your own Megastones Leftovers Choice Items etc.
(Or just ask the pokegener of your choince to get them for you^^)
The farthest i am willing to do is breeding for a Pokeball (and i speak for myself only there it´s way more time consuming)
Pokemon that i breed are in Luxuary Balls by default if you dont like them (whut?) feel free to ask for another one (but note that i cant get every HA with only OR and Y)

Ohh, sorry!!!
Please ignore the items!

dont worry Smile
Luxury Ball - Because they're worth it.
Dang Graly you really like luxury balls don't you.
#Teamforum

so ill get back to taking requests on friday. been super busy with school and work