Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Dex Help- Everything Helps.
Grow EV Berries for friendship evolutions. Catch a Pikipek & evolve it to Toucannon, but that Toucannon on the GTS asking for Popplio, while you're waiting go to any early route and catch & evolve a Caterpie. Misdreavus and Drifloon can both be caught at Hau'oli Cemetery, while Murkrow can be found at Ancient Poni Path, but go to the Power Plant and catch a Charjabug first. Level up & evolve Drifloon & Charjabug while you look for Murkrow. Next, go to the route you first get Vulpix on and look for Snorunt there. Catch two of them, one for each evo. Go to Paniola Ranch and catch Tauros, Miltank & Lillipup. Then go get an Eevee and breed one for each Eeveelution. Hatch those eggs in Lush Jungle while simultaneously looking for Scythr, Pinsir, Passimian, Paras {DAY}, Morelull {NITE}, Bounsweet and Comfey. Level up the first Eevee in Lush jungle to evolve it to Leafeon. Hatch another Eevee and take it, and all your Lush Jungle captures to Mt Lanakila. Go into the Icy cave and evolve everything in there, this will evolve Eevee to Glaceon. You can catch Sneasel in here too. Check the GTS and get Popplio, check Poke Pelago and collect the Berries and use them on two Eevees, evolve them to Umbreon and Espeon.
OU MASTER RACE
(Nov 6, 2017, 05:09 PM)Kris Wrote: Grow EV Berries for friendship evolutions. Catch a Pikipek & evolve it to Toucannon, but that Toucannon on the GTS asking for Popplio, while you're waiting go to any early route and catch & evolve a Caterpie. Misdreavus and Drifloon can both be caught at Hau'oli Cemetery, while Murkrow can be found at Ancient Poni Path, but go to the Power Plant and catch a Charjabug first. Level up & evolve Drifloon & Charjabug while you look for Murkrow. Next, go to the route you first get Vulpix on and look for Snorunt there. Catch two of them, one for each evo. Go to Paniola Ranch and catch Tauros, Miltank & Lillipup. Then go get an Eevee and breed one for each Eeveelution. Hatch those eggs in Lush Jungle while simultaneously looking for Scythr, Pinsir, Passimian, Paras {DAY}, Morelull {NITE}, Bounsweet and Comfey. Level up the first Eevee in Lush jungle to evolve it to Leafeon. Hatch another Eevee and take it, and all your Lush Jungle captures to Mt Lanakila. Go into the Icy cave and evolve everything in there, this will evolve Eevee to Glaceon. You can catch Sneasel in here too. Check the GTS and get Popplio, check Poke Pelago and collect the Berries and use them on two Eevees, evolve them to Umbreon and Espeon.
Well, I will do this for some simple stuff but my friend and I have enough to knock another 70-80 off this list. Crunch time.
@wightvoid

I have almost a complete living dex for sun and moon sitting in the pokebank so if you update your list I will complete as much as possible in a trade when you are free and you can just add them to dex and pass them back

(Nov 7, 2017, 08:43 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @wightvoid

I have almost a complete living dex for sun and moon sitting in the pokebank so if you update your list I will complete as much as possible in a trade when you are free and you can just add them to dex and pass them back

List revised!
i see you don't have scizor listed, that eing the only pokemon I have left on my pokedex, so if you want pick anything you need and lets trade, even if u wanna trade back after( in that case we an do all of what you need if you're willing to trade it all back to me
@wightvoid

Wow, you really shortened the list a lot. I will be able to sort this in one trade if you want. I will be online most of Thursday and I am scheduling a bunch of trades then if you are available, otherwise I can trade Friday night or the weekend.

You can trade me 1 mon for the first one then just keep trading back what I gave you last to save multiple trades each time and I can trade your pokemon back for whatever Pokemon of mine we end on.

@JoeBoss23 

I can also sort your scizor issue if Wightvoid doesn't but I would like to have it traded back after you have the pokedex entry

I am all sorted out now thanks, but hey im always willing to lend a hand if you need anything
(Nov 8, 2017, 05:26 AM)JoeBoss23 Wrote: I am all sorted out now thanks, but hey im always willing to lend a hand if you need anything

Just getting on here forreal today. My friend has the scizor anyway
(Nov 8, 2017, 10:23 AM)wightvoid Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2017, 05:26 AM)JoeBoss23 Wrote: I am all sorted out now thanks, but hey im always willing to lend a hand if you need anything

Just getting on here forreal today. My friend has the scizor anyway

I have 2 scizors now lol, leveled my scyther up and had one come in on a GTS trade simultaneously