Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hawlucha Help [CLOSED]
I need someone to put Subsitute and Acrobatics on my Hawlucha. Replace any move on it except for Swords Dance. Thanks for any help!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Apr 2, 2016, 07:40 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: I need someone to put Subsitute and Acrobatics on my Hawlucha. Replace any move on it except for Swords Dance. Thanks for any help!

I could do that! Do you need me to EV train it or something else?
@"le2017" thanks but now I only need Subsitute so just teach it that and no ill ev train it myself

My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

(Apr 2, 2016, 08:32 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: @"le2017" thanks but now I only need Subsitute so just teach it that and no ill ev train it myself

Ok that's fine @Johnnyspyguy ! Do you want to trade now?
(Apr 2, 2016, 07:40 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: I need someone to put Subsitute and Acrobatics on my Hawlucha. Replace any move on it except for Swords Dance. Thanks for any help!

Do you not have those TM's?
@"le2017" later I'm at Loblaws right now

(Apr 2, 2016, 09:12 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: @"le2017" later I'm at Loblaws right now

That's cool, PM me when you can, I'll do my best to be there! @Johnnyspyguy
@"le2017" thanks so much! Rep to ya