Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Distribution events
So I noticed some of the Pokemon distribution events are going to be over Nintendo Network. I just want to know how that's gonna work
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Mystery Gift -> Receive Gift -> Yes -> Get via Internet -> Yes.

Basically the same as getting the Mew code, but instead of entering a code you receive it via internet.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Feb 20, 2016, 10:45 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Mystery Gift -> Receive Gift -> Yes -> Get via Internet -> Yes.

Basically the same as getting the Mew code, but instead of entering a code you receive it via internet.

Thanks!

My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

(Feb 20, 2016, 10:45 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Mystery Gift -> Receive Gift -> Yes -> Get via Internet -> Yes.

Can you get multiple or just one?

(Feb 20, 2016, 10:52 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote:

Can you get multiple or just one?

Only one per game, but if you're like me and have both X/Y and OR/AS, you can get multiple events.