Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Do powersaves still work?
And do you need to mod your 3DS to use them like PkHex?
As far as I know there are powersave codes out for sun and moon but are premium and for PKHex, You might have to mod your 3ds to use it for the new games.
(Nov 26, 2016, 11:32 PM)Athral_Burn Wrote: As far as I know there are powersave codes out for sun and moon but are premium and for PKHex, You might have to mod your 3ds to use it for the new games.

The premium codes are out for free in like 2 weeks though, right? Basically what I'm asking is if I buy Powersaves Pro will it ever go out of date or can Nintendo punish me for it somehow?
I would recommend you to wait rather than purchasing Power Saves points, it's going to be released for everyone  eventually so no need to spend your money. I don't think that it's possible for Nintendo to know that you're using Power Saves. Now, let's say you modify a Pokemon and clone it with the purpose of distribution, then you might want to rethink that since there have been reports of people getting banned (temporary bans) for distributing large amounts of Pokemon.

More information about that can be found in this Thread
~ If they stand behind you, give them protection. ~
~ If they stand beside you, give them respect. ~
~ If they stand against you, show no mercy! ~