Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Does anyone have a Destiny Knot? I'll spread pokerus!
Rainbow 
Hi! This is my first thread... I  made it because I need the item Destiny knot. If anyone on here needs pokerus and has an extra Destiny knot can you please trade with me? I suck at battle royal and I keep getting repels from my meowths with pick up. I can even give a comet shard with the pokerus Pokemon so it doesnt feel like you're not getting anything.
Huh Huh Huh
you have usum?
(Mar 27, 2018, 01:36 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote: you have usum?

I don't unfortunately. Just the Pokemon Sun...
@ChocopieLuv Someone correct me if I am wrong but I have the impression that the Dittos from @wightvoid and @Tenebris_Kane's epic Transform the World giveaway all have Destiny Knots?
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@ChocopieLuv  @Black Waterfall

I have plenty of destiny knots if you want a couple, I didn't realise but when I sent ditto's to bank they went into my bag so looking at that I have a total of 90. Also if you want a breeding ditto in Pokémon sun I can always just send you the ditto holding the destiny knot  Big Grin

@ChocopieLuv @Pkmnlover USUM and SUMO can trade with each other, evn though they are different games. You just can't transfer USUM exclusives to Sun or Moon.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Mar 28, 2018, 08:07 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @ChocopieLuv @Pkmnlover USUM and SUMO can trade with each other, evn though they are different games. You just can't transfer USUM exclusives to Sun or Moon.
ik but in usum you can get a free knot just from an in game event