Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Does anyone have a spare Mew code?
I know this post might have come up here a lot in the past couple of days, but I already tried all the nearby Gamestops and they ran out and I tried calling up Nintendo, but no luck there either.

I've been dying to have a Mew for ages now and if someone could make that dream come true I would appreciate it so so much!
Haha I emailed you about this when I saw you reply on another post. Didn't realize you already made one of your own. I have a spare NA Mew code that I'd be willing to trade.
(Feb 29, 2016, 01:04 AM)DidgeridooHustler Wrote: Haha I emailed you about this when I saw you reply on another post. Didn't realize you already made one of your own. I have a spare NA Mew code that I'd be willing to trade.

Check your PMs for some reason I can't find your email
(Feb 29, 2016, 01:11 AM)agus-chan Wrote:
(Feb 29, 2016, 01:04 AM)DidgeridooHustler Wrote: Haha I emailed you about this when I saw you reply on another post. Didn't realize you already made one of your own. I have a spare NA Mew code that I'd be willing to trade.

It seems you have your private messages disabled so I can't reply! :O
(Feb 29, 2016, 01:17 AM)DidgeridooHustler Wrote:
(Feb 29, 2016, 01:11 AM)agus-chan Wrote:

It seems you have your private messages disabled so I can't reply! :O

OOPS! do you know how to fix that?
In order to change this, go to "user options" in the top left then look on the left side and go to "edit options". Then make sure you have "receive messages from other users" checked. :P
(Feb 29, 2016, 01:19 AM)DidgeridooHustler Wrote: In order to change this, go to "user options" in the top left then look on the left side and go to "edit options". Then make sure you have "receive messages from other users" checked. :P

Pretty sure I got it! haha sorry about that :P
(Feb 29, 2016, 01:20 AM)agus-chan Wrote:
(Feb 29, 2016, 01:19 AM)DidgeridooHustler Wrote: In order to change this, go to "user options" in the top left then look on the left side and go to "edit options". Then make sure you have "receive messages from other users" checked. :P

Pretty sure I got it! haha sorry about that :P

I gotcha Smile enjoy!