Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Forum Championships for the Month of July, [Suggestion]
This is an idea it WILL happen, but I need feedback and ideas for rules! This is all for the land of the forum! The winner shall and WILL be the FIRST Ever Forum Champion, Besides Anime's Pokemon Showdown League.

TBD Rules
  • All Battles will be done on a week increment [1-2 Weeks]
  • If your foe doesnt respond pm me, You have 3 days, if no one PMs me, Its a draw

Gimme Feedback and ideas for rules, I will update this thread whenever I can to see what you all come up with, Remember this is ment to be a MONTH Long Tournament with no restrictions on when you battle, but make sure you get those battles done to earn the Championship title!

Signups BEGIN IN June, I will alert everyone when it starts! THEN BATTLES IN JULY! Just to Rally up People, Due to Summer Time I know you will all be hyped, Im hoping to make this Annual!

XY and ORAS Are allowed, If your using ORAS Megas and your facing a XY Guy, YOU MAY SWAP MEGAS/TEAMS! Im not pulling people out due to funding issues, This is a full on tournament that will last a WHOLE Month, And I hope i get your support so you all join!

Remember to give Feedback on what you think should be on the rules! This is VERY important as it will effect how you will take on the tournament!
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
So am i reading this wrong, each battle will be a month long, isnt that kinda too long maybe 2 weeks (half a month more or less), cause i feel like it will drag out too long and people will forget about it, people come and people go, alot of stuff happens in a month :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jun 4, 2015, 04:52 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: So am i reading this wrong, each battle will be a month long, isnt that kinda too long maybe 2 weeks (half a month more or less), cause i feel like it will drag out too long and people will forget about it, people come and people go, alot of stuff happens in a month :P

Each Battle is during that month, it doesnt take a month long, There is no battle limit.
If that is what people want, I will set a limit, But deciding who moves on still depends on them PMing me, If no one pms me, its a draw
And yes i understand that, But thats why its a full month, if it drags on past the month, I will extend it into the next month.

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
I'm with Anime. long term stuff doesn't tend to work out well (i.e. the Triple Team Battle Challenge). And that was 3 people battling 3 people each week. Probably didn't help that there were so many teams involved tho :p
Yea but this is a bit more stricter, I see where your going but Im trusting them, if they dont get it done, There out for good, Im not letting it drag on, if no one does there battles, Never doing one again.

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad