Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Dusk Stone?
Where the heck do you get a Dusk Stone in ORAS? I keep rebattling the girl in Mt Pyre that can give you one after a rematch but have had no luck. ;_;
another way of getting it is doing super training, once you fully ev train a pokemon the secret training will open and each on when you defeat the has a chance to drop one of the evo stones, youll know which one it is because it will either be that type or evolve with that stone
ex: charizard one gives you a fire stone
gallade one gives you a dawn stone
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I have a bunch of fully EV trained Pokemon, but I'm only at the first two levels of Super Training. I'm assuming I have to unlock the rest to get to that point? It might just be easier to trade with someone lol. Thanks for the help! :D
I remembered secret pals having skill "look for stones" might give you one when performing that skill. It can be done once per pal per day.
I have 3 pals in my base, so I get 3 stones a day.

Though based on Murphy's law, you probably get tons of other evolution stone and everstone before the one you want.

Edit: The skill is only available after bronze rank (30 flags), and more of them have it after silver rank (100 flags)
Yeah, I have had stone gatherers in my secret base, but they mostly only give you the common Fire Stone, Leaf Stone, etc. The absolute best way is to keep doing the Dusk Stone Super Training course (I think it's Chandelure?) until you get what you want. If you're having trouble unlocking Super Training courses, make sure to get the target time on every Secret course.