0 0%
Shovel Knight
71.43%
5 71.43%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

El Miguel's streaming on Twitch!
Hey guys! As the title implies, Im planning to stream some PS4 games onto Twitch, and possibly Youtube (game clips and footage will go there). For it to be successful and to keep it goin', Ill need your guys' support. So if you're interested, please follow me on twitch ( https://Twitch.com/elmiguelvgc ) and on Youtube as ElMiguelPlays.

(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NaFvn...fyx5LP8Ubw ).

The first planned streams will be this Tuesday and Wednesday ( Dec 15th-16th) at 8pm EST. To make things interesting, I'd like for the community to pick which game is streamed first, out of a couple options, so that the majority of viewers are seeing what they want to. Hope you can join me! If all goes well,in January I will get a camera so that you may all see my model-esque face KappaHD , and will also start a Fallout 4 stream from New Game onward. So I hope that also peaks your interest. So vote for what you'd like to see get streamed, and hopefully we'll have a couple fun Twitch sessions! :D
I know none of these games but the first one sounded interesting XD
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Gl wit the stream, Shovel knight sounds cool yo
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Less than an hour before the first stream! Unless things change fast, looks like we're playing Shovel Knight. It wasnt my intention to stream in the middle of Justin's but we'll go on as planned. Unboxing the game today too, im very excited! Again, I hope you can join today or tommorow!
Happy holidays! Thanks to the community for over 10 followers :P the last Shovel Knight stream is tonight starting at 7 (Plague of Shadows) with a drawing for the OST at 9, before we switch to Fallout 4 next year.