Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Errm hi
Yea figured i may as well introduce myself finally,

I'm evilsabre i over analyse 90% of the pokemon (just read the analysis of mega altaria and mega lopunny on this site if you don't believe me) i think of playing then spend all of my time breeding them all before theory crafting another team and starting the breeding process all over again. :D Other than that i can never spell a sentence right 1st time and can be found modding skyrim occasionally. In pokemon i would describe my play style as aggressive and the saying offensive is the best defense certainly would hold true. Other than that my least favorite type is the water type and my favorite type would be the fire type. Favorite pokemon would be Rayquaza although i typically don't use legendary pokemon of any form in my teams. Hoping i can actually try competitive battling versus some of you guys in ORAS since I've yet to play competitive in game Smile.

So yea that's me your typical pokemon noob who has been playing since gen 1 but has to work out what water type i can tolerate on my team in order get around the map.... luckily my 2 favorite water types are in gen 3 or i would be so doomed XD
lol hey sabre \o/
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Hope to battle in ORAS as well evilsabre!
Welcome to the site sabre Smile
RIP Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015. The world won't be the same without you!