Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Event Mew Code
I received an extra mew code a couple months ago, but, of course, I can't use it myself, so I have decided to give it away to someone. Anyone who wants it should pm me. If I like your offer of pokemon, I will pm you my friend code so you can give me the pokemon and I will give you the code. The code will not work if you already used a code for the February mew.
(Aug 4, 2016, 10:34 PM)SmartZelda Wrote: I received an extra mew code a couple months ago, but, of course, I can't use it myself, so I have decided to give it away to someone. Anyone who wants it should pm me. If I like your offer of pokemon, I will pm you my friend code so you can give me the pokemon and I will give you the code. The code will not work if you already used a code for the February mew.
I have two Level 100 shiny Ninetales, so if you want I can trade with you.
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 5, 2016, 12:11 AM)Allegro2015 Wrote:
(Aug 4, 2016, 10:34 PM)SmartZelda Wrote: I received an extra mew code a couple months ago, but, of course, I can't use it myself, so I have decided to give it away to someone. Anyone who wants it should pm me. If I like your offer of pokemon, I will pm you my friend code so you can give me the pokemon and I will give you the code. The code will not work if you already used a code for the February mew.

Darn. I definitely would've wanted to, but you are a few minutes too late. I will see if I can notify you first when I do something like this. Thanks anyway!
(Aug 5, 2016, 12:19 AM)SmartZelda Wrote:
(Aug 5, 2016, 12:11 AM)Allegro2015 Wrote:

Darn. I definitely would've wanted to, but you are a few minutes too late. I will see if I can notify you first when I do something like this. Thanks anyway!
That's fine! Also, if you like UU Battling in XY/ORAS and would like to join a competitive league, see my thread:
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-SMOGON-...on-Sign-Up
Shimono Hiro!