Poll: What game do you want to see
Skyrim (modded)
Xcom enemy within (prob long war mod)
Dragon Age Inquisition (blind after 1st 2 areas)
League of Legends(will not be the sole game if it does get picked)
Mass effect trilogy (blind)
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Evil's Stream Next Game
Kappa Skyrim has a good plot Kreygasm
lol pob my skyrim deffo has some good plot lines with Maids 2: deception being on my game Smile (and i mean both meaning of plot with that :P)

still kinda sad xcom got so few naming all my soldiers after you guys and watching them die wud be hilarious :P
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
pob? Kappa
yes ur now called pob XD

incidently what type of character do people want to see in skyrim?
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Not sure lol but its a good rpg though Kappa
jeez that helpful XD if it comes down to it a vampire illusionist might be what i play not sure what combat style i'd use with that tho XD
Evilsabre
Stream will start at around 8pm GMT tonight guys so 5-6 hours from now sorting out my mods for skyrim atm XD
Evilsabre
(Feb 10, 2015, 02:29 PM)evilsabre Wrote: yes ur now called pob XD

incidently what type of character do people want to see in skyrim?

Play a brawler who only punches things, on the hardest difficulty!!
ironically after i get a few levels that would be viable given my load order XD
Evilsabre
I'll probably be super late to your stream today because once I get home I have to run out to gamestop to preorder my new 3ds