Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Evils Stream times
Hey guys and girls so yesterday during kievs tourney i started streaming some background entertainment for people. Well it turned out many people rather enjoyed watching me struggle through last of us for the very first time and for some reason Eeveeli wanted me to do it on survivor difficulty. So yea i will be broadcasting again today around 1pm gmt - 5 or 6pm then again at around 10/11pm-1am ish. Be Warned while i'm trying to avoid any kind of mature content the game is rated 18 and sometimes i do swear so bear that in mind.

So Yea that's 1pm today guys i'll work out a proper schedule later today since several people were keen to see me die more XD (2 deaths in the tutorial and i think the death count is at like 16-20 ish now). http://www.twitch.tv/vgc2015forum/
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Good news guys already got the work i wanted done so will be moving todays time forward to 1pm hope you guys read this :D

get hyped also eckley and eeveeli i hope you've woken up now cuz you were up pretty late last night lol XD
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Going live again in 30 mins guys :D
Evilsabre
I'm excitedSmile
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

gona go live now but won't do last of us till 10 since so people have a chance to see the notice Smile
Evilsabre
hey guys planing to go live at 10 pm again tonight so in about 2 and a half hours from now Smile
Evilsabre
(Feb 9, 2015, 12:36 PM)evilsabre Wrote: hey guys planing to go live at 10 pm again tonight so in about 2 and a half hours from now Smile

Awww yiss. How far did you come last night?
just finished bit with my brother with the horsie chase Smile

Edit: so this might be the last of the main playthrough but i dno how much is left either way going to add a poll on here tonight for the next game :P
Evilsabre
Yay! Evil stream hype! I promise not to be late this time. kappa
btw is the button masher icon huge for everyone or just me XD
Evilsabre