Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FEEDBACK] Powersave or PKHex
Question 
So a lot of people have Powersaves or PKHex but which one is better? I'm gonna be spending my money on one of them but which one should I get? Thank you for your time. Heart
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
PKHeX is free. Powersaves isn't. I recommend using PKHeX since it's easier to use and takes less time.
Also, Setting up the Homebrew is super simple.
I don't know anything about Powersaves. Sorry.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
But how bout the SD card reader I don't got one of those and idk how much they are
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Feb 17, 2016, 09:22 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: But how bout the SD card reader I don't got one of those and idk how much they are

I don't use an SD Card Reader because I can insert the SD Card in the laptop and use it freely.
Why not ask your parents if they know where they can get an SD card reader? I am sure they'll help you.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
Me Mom said we don't have one....

uwu i can hacku
I see.
Try asking your friends or anyone you know.
If that doesn't work then there's nothing else to do but to order from the internet.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
I'd get the PowerSaves since you can use it across several games. Get more features for a small price.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Ok I'll ask me friends

uwu i can hacku
They're many differences between poweraves and PKhex. PKhex is mainly used for pokemon while poweraves is used for any 3DS game that is supported. If your goal if for genning, PKhex is going to be your go to program. But Due to Nintendo blocking many of the gateways to accessing homebrew (The program used to access your save file for PKhex) so its availability is very small at the moment. Powersaves run on an off system program on a computer. Just in a nutshell, PKhex is better but not as reliable as powersaves.

PS. YOU are less likely to brick your game with powersaves with the auto backup saves it does but you can still back up on PKhex, its just more of a hassle
A legend fallen from grace.