Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

FIRST SHINY!
I just caught my first legitmate shiny! It was a huge surprise, especially as it's a Ponyta!! (Bloody beautiful I must say!!! :D) I was doing the friend safari just to fill my pokedex more, and I hadn't caught a Ponyta yet! Time to get evolving! :D

How did it feel when you came across your first shiny? I thought my heart was gonna stop lol!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Congrats! My first shiny was an Octillery from chain fishing. I got it on the 21st encounter. I stood there like wha
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
I know how you feel mate! Glad you got yourself a nice shiny ponyta!
Congrats! My first legitimate shiny was a Wailmer. When I first encountered him, I was like, "YES YES YES YES SHINY WAILMER FINALLY". I felt it would be the easiest since, with a super rod, you can find one basically in most places in OR/AS, and I also needed a Wailord to catch the Regis. I wanted my first Wailord (since I hadn't ever obtained one beforehand) to be evolved from that shiny Wailmer. I'm not even the biggest fan of the Wailord line's shinies, but the fact that it's a legitimate shiny is enough to make me feel proud that I got one. I feel kinda bad now, because he sleeps forever in Lanette's PC with four HMs strapped to him (Surf, Dive, Strength, and Waterfall).  Undecided
You probably won't believe this but my first shiny ever was a Latias back in Pokemon Emerald... I was like why Latias is gold? then after searching on internet... I learn about the existence of shiny Pokemon! After that, I got a Shiny Spearow in Fire Red and I named it Ho-Oh... then I missed a Shiny Gligar in Safari Zone in Pokemon Emerald T.T

From the DS era, probably everyone knows how to RNG so it wasn't as rare as it supposed to be xD
Lol my first shiny???  Was in pokemon gold..lol (not a real suprise) but in encounters in b&w 2 I found a shiny pat rat....

i freaked out.
My first was a Magikarp  [Image: emoticon-13891-src-569db58a6730ac49-28x28.png]

Still have it