Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] 1 UK Volcanion Code Left
Hey guys,

I've got two extra UK Volcanion codes from the event which I'm happy to trade for any of the following pokemon I'm looking for...
I can redeem one to my copy of Pokemon X if you can't redeem it but this will only work once

I've got one UK code left to trade 

The pokemon's... 
  • EVs I'll sort out myself 
  • Level doesn't matter either (plus if the pokemon has evolutions or pre-evolutions any stage is fine)
  • IVs I'm not overly concerned with (but if I got multiple offers I'd pick the one with higher IVs)
 [Image: 359.png]
Shiny male Absol
Justified
Jolly/Adamant nature

[Image: 448.png]
Male Lucario
Justified
Jolly

[Image: 181.png]
Shiny Female Ampharos
Static
Bold

[Image: 571.png]
Shiny Zoroark
Illusion
Timid

[Image: 405.png]
Male Luxray
Intimidate
Adamant

[Image: 419.png]
Female Floatzel
Water Veil
Timid

[Image: 466.png]
Shiny Male Electivire
Motor Drive
Hasty

[Image: 282.png]
Female Gardevoir
Trace
Timid

[Image: 034.png]
Nidoking
Sheer Force
Naive

That's all of them, if you have anything else you want to offer feel free but any of this group is ideal

Thank you <3
I have a female gardevoir with trace, 5 ivs and timid (not shiny)
@Vorlorm hey sorry for the late reply, been busy at uni

I'd be happy to trade if you're still interested

Do you want the code (UK code) or do you need me to redeem it for you on my other game??
I can get Luxray for ya! :c
If no one comes up till i do it, would receive the code gladly! Couldn't get it here were i live. Sad
Edit: ok just did it Smile! Are you sure you don't want me to breed for good IVs?
(Nov 19, 2016, 04:30 PM)JodieKatt98 Wrote: @Vorlorm hey sorry for the late reply, been busy at uni

I'd be happy to trade if you're still interested

Do you want the code (UK code) or do you need me to redeem it for you on my other game??

Please help me redeem it thanks
@JodieKatt98

Actually would you prefer a love ball ralts with 5iv and 4 em
(Nov 19, 2016, 04:47 PM)Beureka Wrote: I can get Luxray for ya! :c
If no one comes up till i do it, would receive the code gladly! Couldn't get it here were i live. Sad
Edit: ok just did it Smile! Are you sure you don't want me to breed for good IVs?

@Beureka if you wouldn't mind breeding for good IVs that would be great thank you

Mind if I pm you the code when you're done?
(Nov 19, 2016, 08:02 PM)Vorlorm Wrote: @JodieKatt98

Actually would you prefer a love ball ralts with 5iv and 4 em

@Vorlorm 

Is it female and does it have trace??
(Nov 20, 2016, 06:09 AM)JodieKatt98 Wrote:

@Beureka if you wouldn't mind breeding for good IVs that would be great thank you

@JodieKatt98  yeah i can breed it just fine, but might take sometime! And I don't need the Volcanion anymore since a friend will give me an extra one. Thanks a lot for the oportunity!
I'll pm you when your Shinx is ready. Since you want it male, I cannot say how long it will take.
(Nov 20, 2016, 06:18 AM)Beureka Wrote:
(Nov 20, 2016, 06:09 AM)JodieKatt98 Wrote:

@JodieKatt98  yeah i can breed it just fine, but might take sometime! And I don't need the Volcanion anymore since a friend will give me an extra one. Thanks a lot for the oportunity!
I'll pm you when your Shinx is ready. Since you want it male, I cannot say how long it will take.
@Beureka okay, awh thank you so much <3