Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] 15 NA Genesect Codes
(Nov 15, 2016, 04:51 PM)rrighter Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2016, 04:44 PM)kingluffy Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2016, 01:20 PM)rrighter Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2016, 11:57 AM)TheDancingRoserade Wrote: want a chandelure?

What are ability/IV's/EV's/Nature? And how did you obtain?

Why are you being so picky and how did you get all of those codes plus how do we know if they work Sad

Cause I need a comp pokemon lol. I got the codes myself at my local gamestops. It's not hard to find them when you live in the city. I live near three of them lol
It's usually 2 per person so if you visited 3 you Would have six but minus 2 since you used those and these people are offering you shiny Pokemon so don't be picky  Dodgy
(Nov 15, 2016, 05:08 PM)kingluffy Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2016, 04:51 PM)rrighter Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2016, 04:44 PM)kingluffy Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2016, 01:20 PM)rrighter Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2016, 11:57 AM)TheDancingRoserade Wrote: want a chandelure?

What are ability/IV's/EV's/Nature? And how did you obtain?

Why are you being so picky and how did you get all of those codes plus how do we know if they work Sad

Cause I need a comp pokemon lol. I got the codes myself at my local gamestops. It's not hard to find them when you live in the city. I live near three of them lol
It's usually 2 per person so if you visited 3 you Would have six but minus 2 since you used those and these people are offering you shiny Pokemon so don't be picky  Dodgy

Well maybe where you are, but thats not the case here. I've grabbed well over 40 codes since I started trading codes. I've traded on reddit multiple times as well so this isn't my first go around lol
Well I just don't want you to be so picky if I could clone I would do a giveaway to people that couldn't get one and be generous. So maybe you should do a raffle for a few of them.
(Nov 15, 2016, 06:25 PM)kingluffy Wrote: Well I just don't want you to be so picky if I could clone I would do a giveaway to people that couldn't get one and be generous. So maybe you should do a raffle for a few of them.
Well it's called supply and demand. If people want codes, I have them. But it comes at a price. If people don't like the terms of the exchange, then they take their offer somewhere else. And to your point of being picky, if I'm asking for a comp pokemon, I need to make sure it has the stats to fit my team/needs. I'm also not cloning anything. It's not my fault if I walk into a gamestop and ask for five codes and they give it to me.  

On a side note, I came to this forum with high hopes of the type of people I might conduct trades with. I'm clearly off to a bad start already. Looks like I'm gonna have to stick to reddit.