Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] 5 Glorious Volcanion codes~~
So the title says it all <3. I collected 5 and decided to trade them. I'll PM you the code once we make a deal.

What I am looking for~~ (all shiny please)

Any Pokémon that is in a unique ball (Love ball, Moon ball, Dream ball ect.) It would be nice if they could be HA/ female for breeding reasons.
Also level 1-10 Pokémon are always nice <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
The only pokemon i have that kinda matches that description is a Jap Gastly Lvl 1 with egg moves... I dont know its IVs but im willing to let u borrow it to check the at the battle resort (i havent made it there yet) it is in a moon ball but 1 downside to it is that it is a male Sad... I checked all over google to see if i could find out if gastly had a hidden ability and i found this website that says he doesnt have one. Correct that if im wrong.
(Oct 15, 2016, 05:58 PM)Sniper947 Wrote: The only pokemon i have that kinda matches that description is a Jap Gastly Lvl 1 with egg moves... I dont know its IVs but im willing to let u borrow it to check the at the battle resort (i havent made it there yet) it is in a moon ball but 1 downside to it is that it is a male Sad... I checked all over google to see if i could find out if gastly had a hidden ability and i found this website that says he doesnt have one. Correct that if im wrong.

@Sniper947 You are correct but is he shiny? I forgot to mention I am looking for shinies
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
No he isnt shiny...
I havent got any shinies yet sadly im still pretty new to the game...
Hi I have a shiny clawitzer (adamant or modest) or a shiny adamant basculin for offer, would you like either one?
@"MistressGlaceon"  Hi there, I can offer you any of the following shiny pokemon for a code:

Crobat
Torkoal
Spinda
Arcanine
sorry i want to ask can one game use more then one code or one per game ??
I can't help too much sadly. I only have a couple pokemon that fit one of those categories. You might want a shiny Swablu lvl 9 but male. Nor does it fit any of the other categories. I do have a female Skorupi (lvl. 38) and Altaria (lvl. 35)

That's it. If you still wont one of those I'll be glad to trade.
Oh and a level 3, female Lotad, no HA. Also, sorry, but none of my pokemon are in a special ball