Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] 5 Glorious Volcanion codes~~
@Westerline I'll give you a code for the shiny Torkoal

@greendragon13 I'll take the Lotad Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon" Thank you so much. Do you want a nickname for it?

I have added your friend code.
(Oct 16, 2016, 09:15 AM)greendragon13 Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" Thank you so much. Do you want a nickname for it?

I have added your friend code.

@greendragon13 no nickname please Smile I'll add you and be on now (and PM you the code of course)
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
OK, kool. Thanks
@"MistressGlaceon"  i have a lv.30 female HA Pawniard if you still have a code for Volcanion. my fc is 2337-4862-8162. Smile
(Oct 16, 2016, 11:50 AM)Mystery Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon"  i have a lv.30 female HA Pawniard if you still have a code for Volcanion. my fc is 2337-4862-8162. Smile

@Mystery No thank you Smile

uwu i can hacku
ok Smile Smile Smile .
@Sniper947 If you want I can test your Gastlys IVs or even give you a 5IV one in a moon ball I recently breed.

uwu i can hacku