Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Trevenant/Exeggutor
Looking for Harvest ability Exeggutor/Trevenant with skill swap in Sun/Moon!! can trade you destiny knot or something(PM me)
@darkkosino hello would a breed of their babies with HA do the trick?
pm me if you wanna discuss this Smile good day mate
Lol I see so many of these requests, I'm almost thinking of hosting a giveaway.... I'll post an exeggcute in the gts requesting something from you when you respond to this, what babies you got?
(Jun 1, 2017, 10:26 AM)wartty Wrote: Lol I see so many of these requests, I'm almost thinking of hosting a giveaway.... I'll post an exeggcute in the gts requesting something from you when you respond to this, what babies you got?

I don't mean to steal a trade away from anyone, but if you've got spares then I could trade any of the below for an exeggcute with skill swap (I can breed the Harvest myself, so don't worry about it):

5IV Electrike (missing Attack), Timid nature, no egg moves.
A top quality Magikarp with Pokerus (if, for whatever reason, you do not have Pokerus yet).
A 5IV Alolan Vulpix (missing 1IV in HP or Sp. Def), Calm nature, has Powder Snow, Extrasensory and Moonblast.
A Kartana (I have so many of them)
A 5IV Japanese Snorlax (missing Sp. Def), relaxed nature, no egg moves.
A 5IV Gible (missing Sp. Atk), Jolly nature, no egg moves.

And that's about it. If you're up for a trade, tell me which one you want for the exeggcute and your FC, and I'll send you mine, then we can trade. Thanks!  Smile
(Jun 1, 2017, 10:26 AM)wartty Wrote: Lol I see so many of these requests, I'm almost thinking of hosting a giveaway.... I'll post an exeggcute in the gts requesting something from you when you respond to this, what babies you got?

I have 6IV popplio and some other breedable junks.  . if you want i can provide you destiny knot or something Smile