Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Competitive Incineroar (specs below)
This Incineroar is one I've found to be really useful in the Battle Tree. I didn't want it anymore, so I'm putting up for offer:

Here's the details

Tigura (Incineroar) (M) @ Fightinium Z  
Ability: Blaze  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 108 Def / 20 SpD  
Adamant Nature  
- Cross Chop  
- Darkest Lariat  
- Flare Blitz  
- Fake Out

I'm looking for something useful for the Battle Tree in return
OU MASTER RACE
(Apr 7, 2017, 11:51 PM)Anabel Wrote: This Incineroar is one I've found to be really useful in the Battle Tree. I didn't want it anymore, so I'm putting up for offer:

Here's the details

Tigura (Incineroar) (M) @ Fightinium Z  
Ability: Blaze  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 108 Def / 20 SpD  
Adamant Nature  
- Cross Chop  
- Darkest Lariat  
- Flare Blitz  
- Fake Out

I'm looking for something useful for the Battle Tree in return

would you like to trade a shiny lycanroc/rayquaza/xerneas for it? the lycanroc is BR
@lukelukeluke  I'm interested in that Lycanroc! Is it Lycanroc Midday or Midnight?
OU MASTER RACE
(Apr 8, 2017, 01:02 AM)Anabel Wrote: @lukelukeluke  I'm interested in that Lycanroc! Is it Lycanroc Midday or Midnight?

oops i'm sorry, i don't have it anymore, only got a shiny rayquaza, shiny xerneas and shiny zoroark :/ would you be willing to trade those?
@lukelukeluke Hey no problem. Zoroark sounds tempting, but I wanna be fair to the other users and wait a bit and see if there's other offers too!
OU MASTER RACE
(Apr 8, 2017, 01:08 AM)Anabel Wrote: @lukelukeluke Hey no problem. Zoroark sounds tempting, but I wanna be fair to the other users and wait a bit and see if there's other offers too!

alright, let me know if you wanna trade!
(Apr 8, 2017, 01:08 AM)Anabel Wrote: @lukelukeluke Hey no problem. Zoroark sounds tempting, but I wanna be fair to the other users and wait a bit and see if there's other offers too!

soooooo, are you still willing to trade your incineroar for my zoroark?  Big Grin
@lukelukeluke Sure, but can you give me some info on it please? I really mostly want BR Pokemon for it, the shinyness doesn't matter at all to me. But yes I am willing to trade it
OU MASTER RACE
(Apr 10, 2017, 08:24 PM)Anabel Wrote: @lukelukeluke Sure, but can you give me some info on it please? I really mostly want BR Pokemon for it, the shinyness doesn't matter at all to me. But yes I am willing to trade it

nothing much, its a Careful natured level 30 female Zoroark
@lukelukeluke Hmm :/ Well, I dunno. Is there anything else I may like?
OU MASTER RACE