Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Event Lycanroc
Hey people so I currently have seven legit codes to the event lycanroc that I'm giving out. It's a first come first serve basis but those served have to to have something good to trade for the code. These codes are good until August fourth so you have until then before they become useless.
I'd have to double-check when I get home, but I think I have an Event Arceus I could give you.
Well I already have two of those but tell you what since you were first I'll do the trade
Alright! Smile I'll be home around 4pm Michigan time.
Any chance we could do it around 12:30 your time or at least like 11:00 maybe
Might be able to tomorrow around noon. Kinda stuck in class Tuesdays & Thursdays until at least 3 my time. If it's alright with you, I'd like to get one for my brother as well. Is there a particular Pokémon you're looking for?
If we're talking tomorrow afternoon I can do around 10-11ish depending on how things go. As for what I want I really don't know events would be nice for an event but if you have shinies I guess that could work
I REALLY don't like contradicting myself, but it looks like I won't be available until 2pm. College wifi doesn't like the 3ds. I will be available all day Friday, so we can make the trade thenI don't know if you have any, but I have a shiny Metagross I can give you. I'm truly sorry for the schedule complications. Sad

Update - Here's a list of shiny Pokémon I have to offer:
Event Mamoswine x2 
Event Giratina x2
Event Dialga x3
Event Palkia
Steven's Metagross
Krookodile

I also have 2 different Event Arceus that aren't shiny.
Alright I'll see what I can do about the time. The trade is fine
Hey I have a couple of shinies I can trade for it. You can check them during them trade