Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Piplup
Title says it all.I need a ha piplup.I Have HA Turtwig and Ha Chimchar.Guys I don't know how the ball legality or genelar legality works for this so I will need a link from someone who knows. Thanks.

I'll be online for some time so be fast please! (two days)
OOOH I WOULD LOVE AN HA TURTWIG! I'll have to breed an extra piplup for you however
@Cubby Gamer OH I'm really ok with that.I'll breed you a turtwig.Um also do you know if it's event or friend safari or something else because i want to use in VGC and i want it to be legal.Like the ball legality.Any idea about that?
FC:1822-2777-4715
@Theoapo 

Hidden ability starters can be in any ball they can normally be caught in (exception masterball and others that don't pass down i.e. Cherish ball)  since they have the chance to pass down hidden abilities when bred.

If you want a complete list of which Pokémon can be in which ball you can use the one on serebii: https://serebii.net/games/geniball.shtml 

This list looks complicated but it goes off the minimum levels, the simplest way to look at it is that if there is a number then it is possible. Also when you scroll down the list it is easiest to hover over the number if you want more details on how that Pokémon is obtained in that ball or can't be bothered scrolling to the top to check which ball is which column.

That list covers availability in gen VII but also if you want other generations there is this page which lets you select Gen V and VI : https://serebii.net/games/pokeball.shtml

@Tenebris_Kane Yea now i figure.I was just a little worried because they were event.I never got a change at those events.So i need ha mudkip and treecko but i will make a diffenent thread for that.
Can you help?
@Theoapo 

I had all HA starters so if you need the others I will be able to breed them for you. I will let cubby gamer breed you the piplup but I should be able to help with the treecko and mudkip

(Jan 20, 2018, 02:55 AM)Theoapo Wrote: @Cubby Gamer OH I'm really ok with that.I'll breed you a turtwig.Um also do you know if it's event or friend safari or something else because i want to use in VGC and i want it to be legal.Like the ball legality.Any idea about that?
FC:1822-2777-4715

The HA piplup I received was a breedject from a friend and is in a basic pokeball and is legal. I also have other HA starters if you need any!
@Cubby Gamer Trade now? Turtwig is ready
Fc:1822-2777-4715