Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] FT: Hoopa LF: US Gamestop Volcanion
I have a Hoopa I got from the event yesterday, and I'm looking to get one of the US Gamestop Volcanion. 
My IGN is Anthony.
(Oct 10, 2016, 11:59 AM)SquidBonez Wrote: I have a Hoopa I got from the event yesterday, and I'm looking to get one of the US Gamestop Volcanion. 
My IGN is Anthony.

I have a US GameStop Volcanion and I realized a few minutes earlier that I missed the Hoopa event. Wanna trade? Let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

My Friend Code: 0748-1910-8481
Id take a shiny adamant Lopunny with fakeout insted ? i have both these event mons
@TheLazeboy Ok, sure! I just added your FC.
(Oct 11, 2016, 02:17 PM)SquidBonez Wrote: @TheLazeboy Ok, sure! I just added your FC.

Great! I added your FC, too. Private message me when you're available and we'll trade. :D
@TheLazeboy I PMed you yesterday. Just in case you didn't get it just trade me whenever you see me online, OK? I won't forget!
Thanks for the trade, however it was a Manesh Hoopa from September 2015. Regardless, I have a Hoopa for my living dex, so I don't really care. :P Enjoy the Volcanion!
(Oct 10, 2016, 06:34 PM)TheLazeboy Wrote:
(Oct 10, 2016, 11:59 AM)SquidBonez Wrote: I have a Hoopa I got from the event yesterday, and I'm looking to get one of the US Gamestop Volcanion. 
My IGN is Anthony.

I have a US GameStop Volcanion and I realized a few minutes earlier that I missed the Hoopa event. Wanna trade? Let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

My Friend Code: 0748-1910-8481

(Oct 12, 2016, 07:17 PM)TheLazeboy Wrote: Thanks for the trade, however it was a Manesh Hoopa from September 2015. Regardless, I have a Hoopa for my living dex, so I don't really care. :P Enjoy the Volcanion!

@TheLazeboy Whoops, sorry about that. I have two Hoopas and I got them mixed up. Reguradless, it's still a Hoopa! Thanks for the Volcanion.