Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Can anyone get me a shiny?
Wink 
I play Pokemon Omega Ruby alot and i have -- lemme check... 0 Shinies. If anyone wants to trade me a shiny for one of my Pokemon, like Larvesta, or Togepi, or Abra, or any (Im not giving away legendaries) one of my pokemon, tell me. My friend code is: 3282-6595-0556 and my username is Sonic. Thx! Smile
I have quite a bit of shinies. I'm willing to trade them but only if you help me out as well lol :D

I'm trying to complete my National Dex https://pokedextracker.com/u/MrRhino

For every 5 you can help add to this dex I'm willing to send you a shiny Smile
(Nov 3, 2016, 04:20 PM)MrRhino Wrote: I have quite a bit of shinies. I'm willing to trade them but only if you help me out as well lol :D

I'm trying to complete my National Dex https://pokedextracker.com/u/MrRhino

For every 5 you can help add to this dex I'm willing to send you a shiny Smile
I can give u Spearow -- ill check if i have it still
Lvl10
OT: Andy
Nature: Modest
No item
Ability: Keen Eye
Girl
Moves
Peck
Growl
Fly
Leer
Attack 18
Defence 13
Special Atk 15
Special Def 13
Speed 22
@sonic_edge Yo, just wanted to let ya know that this sort of thread belongs in the Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari section Smile
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
(Nov 3, 2016, 04:45 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @sonic_edge Yo, just wanted to let ya know that this sort of thread belongs in the Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari section Smile

Ok but i dont know how to move it
@sonic_edge Don't worry, it's already been moved (and only mods are able to do so), I was just letting you know for future threads
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
(Nov 3, 2016, 05:25 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @sonic_edge Don't worry, it's already been moved (and only mods are able to do so), I was just letting you know for future threads

Ok can u look at meh private msg i sent u?