Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Help with Living Dex
Hello Im getting reallly close to completing my living dex and there are a big handful of pokemon that I need to complete my dex, so if you can help me that would be greatly appreciated.

This list does not contain all the pokemon that I need to complete my living dex just because I can get most of them myself, but getting most of these pokemon on this list will greatly help.If you are able to help please let me know what pokemon you can give me.

Thank you

The List

Cefairy
Seel
Rhydon
Seadra
Aipom
Misdreavus
Girafarig
Slugma
Mantine
Stantle
Tyrogue
Hitmontop
Smoochum
Elekid

Lotad
Electrike
Vibrava
Claydol
Lileep
Spheal
Kricketune
Cherubi
Shellos
Glameow
Happiny
Spirittomb
Finneon
lickilicky
Maractus
Yamask
Minccino
Frillish
Tynamo
Eeletross
Elgyem
Bouffalant
Dragalge
Add me I can help you out
(Oct 12, 2016, 09:12 PM)HomieHotDog Wrote: Add me I can help you out

alright i added you btw just so i know what pokemon are you able to give me?
(Oct 12, 2016, 09:47 PM)KingDP77 Wrote:
(Oct 12, 2016, 09:12 PM)HomieHotDog Wrote: Add me I can help you out

alright i added you btw just so i know what pokemon are you able to give me?

My bad I put Druddigon instead of Dragalge
I can defenitley help you out more Later. I have a lot of the pokemon on the list, but I need to breed some because I only have one of them
(Oct 12, 2016, 10:02 PM)HomieHotDog Wrote: I can defenitley help you out more Later. I have a lot of the pokemon on the list, but I need to breed some because I only have one of them

Ok that alright i also need to get some junk pokemon to trade
(Oct 12, 2016, 10:02 PM)HomieHotDog Wrote: I can defenitley help you out more Later. I have a lot of the pokemon on the list, but I need to breed some because I only have one of them

if you can just tell me when you can help again that would be great, also im free pretty much any time