Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LF]2018 Legends Palkia, Regigigas, Raikou & Entei
As title says, I'm currently looking for the following 2018 Legends: Palkia, Regigigas, Rakou and Entei.
I can offer 2 NA L/L code for one of them or 1 NA poipole code for 2 of them.
Smile 
I've actually got all 4 of them. Do you care if they're cloned though; just being honest.  Angel
(Sep 19, 2018, 08:46 PM)VizHax Wrote:
I've actually got all 4 of them. Do you care if they're cloned though; just being honest.  Angel

not really, as long as they have the badge and stuff :o and I'm only missing Palkia and Regigigas now
Smile 
(Sep 20, 2018, 04:42 AM)WolfMeteor Wrote:

not really, as long as they have the badge and stuff :o and I'm only missing Palkia and Regigigas now
Do you still need them ? Sorry, kind of a late reply from me. Lol. Do you have discord or something where I can show you proof ? Smile
(Sep 20, 2018, 09:11 AM)VizHax Wrote:
(Sep 20, 2018, 04:42 AM)WolfMeteor Wrote:

Do you still need them ? Sorry, kind of a late reply from me. Lol. Do you have discord or something where I can show you proof ? Smile
I just pm'd you my discord tag, add me whenever Smile