Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Legendary Pokemon
Hey i'm wondering if your victini has the move V-create and if not I want to trade for your Diancia. I have a regigigas, landurous, thundrous and I have a castroform
(Mar 12, 2017, 02:02 PM)FutureJess69 Wrote: Would you trade the shiny giratina for a shiny mewtwo? Level 100.

I already have a shiny Mewtwo so I'll have to pass on that, sorry.
(Mar 13, 2017, 10:28 AM)LonerBird Wrote: Could you hold a Darkrai for me, I Could get you an electivire. Or trade you an electabuzz holding electivite. Either way. :D
I can hodl darkrai but the ratio is two regular pokemon to one legendary.
(Mar 13, 2017, 10:37 AM)IAMLEGENDhalo Wrote: Hey i'm wondering if your victini has the move V-create and if not I want to trade for your Diancia. I have a regigigas, landurous, thundrous and I have a castroform

They don't have V-create, sorry.
(Mar 13, 2017, 11:00 AM)Ontvx Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2017, 10:37 AM)IAMLEGENDhalo Wrote: Hey i'm wondering if your victini has the move V-create and if not I want to trade for your Diancia. I have a regigigas, landurous, thundrous and I have a castroform

They don't have V-create, sorry.

Thats fine I still want to trade for your Diancia.
My  FC is: 0645-5963-6968
My IGN is: Aaron
Could I trade you Electibuzz holding a electivire and a porygon holding a upgrade. and could I change darkrai to Rayquaza. I heard hes OP.
(Mar 14, 2017, 01:13 PM)LonerBird Wrote: Could I trade you Electibuzz holding a electivire and a porygon holding a upgrade. and could I change darkrai to Rayquaza. I heard hes OP.

I need a porygon2 holding a dubious disc, otherwise yes I can trade you a rayquaza for it.
im wondering if i can get that shint giratina I will give you my regigigas... Here are its stats

None/No gender/Adamant/Slowstart/6ivs/friendship/NIckname is Wait

SO if i can plz get that that would make my dream come true
(Mar 14, 2017, 05:20 PM)PokeLover121 Wrote: im wondering if i can get that shint giratina I will give you my regigigas... Here are its stats

I've already gotten a regigigas so I'll have to pass
(Mar 14, 2017, 05:58 PM)Ontvx Wrote:
(Mar 14, 2017, 05:20 PM)PokeLover121 Wrote: im wondering if i can get that shint giratina I will give you my regigigas... Here are its stats

I've already gotten a regigigas so I'll have to pass

EDIT: I really would like to trade something for a keldeo/victini