• Keldeo
  • Manaphy
  • Marshadow
  • Volcanion
  • Victini
  • Pokeball Vivillion
  • Jirachi
  • Shaymin
I currently have 3 of each code (will be getting more soon)
(Sep 21, 2018, 10:57 AM)WolfMeteor Wrote: I'm looking for 
  • Keldeo
  • Manaphy
  • Marshadow
  • Volcanion
  • Victini
  • Pokeball Vivillion
  • Jirachi
  • Shaymin

Hi! I'd be interested in two codes of Poipole if you can give me two. If so, I have Keldeo and Shaymin I can offer. Would it be okay if they're shiny?
(Sep 21, 2018, 04:51 PM)ShoukoShuziki Wrote:
  • Keldeo
  • Manaphy
  • Marshadow
  • Volcanion
  • Victini
  • Pokeball Vivillion
  • Jirachi
  • Shaymin

Hi! I'd be interested in two codes of Poipole if you can give me two. If so, I have Keldeo and Shaymin I can offer. Would it be okay if they're shiny?
IIRC Keldeo & Shaymin are shiny locked which means the ones you have are hacked :/ I would prefer legit copies
The OT for them is GF, but I understand!
  • Keldeo
  • Manaphy
  • Marshadow
  • Volcanion
  • Victini
  • Pokeball Vivillion
  • Jirachi
  • Shaymin
Hey, would you be willing to trade 2 Poipole codes for a GF Keldeo and a Mt. Tensei Marshadow? I unfortunately can’t provide proof that they’re legit, but I did download them myself and can send you all the stats so you can check it for yourself.
(Sep 21, 2018, 08:34 PM)Wuxiao15 Wrote:
  • Keldeo
  • Manaphy
  • Marshadow
  • Volcanion
  • Victini
  • Pokeball Vivillion
  • Jirachi
  • Shaymin
Hey, would you be willing to trade 2 Poipole codes for a GF Keldeo and a Mt. Tensei Marshadow? I unfortunately can’t provide proof that they’re legit, but I did download them myself and can send you all the stats so you can check it for yourself.

I'm down for the trade but if you self claimed it, shouldn't you have the wondercards in your card album? If not, a picture with the pokemon, the stats and the badge should be sufficient proof for me
(Sep 22, 2018, 06:04 AM)WolfMeteor Wrote:
  • Keldeo
  • Manaphy
  • Marshadow
  • Volcanion
  • Victini
  • Pokeball Vivillion
  • Jirachi
  • Shaymin

I'm down for the trade but if you self claimed it, shouldn't you have the wondercards in your card album? If not, a picture with the pokemon, the stats and the badge should be sufficient proof for me

I might still have the wonder card for Marshadow but I know I’ve reset my ORAS games a bunch and don’t have the one for Keldeo anymore. I’ll PM you with pictures of the stats though so you can take a look.
(Sep 23, 2018, 12:13 AM)Wuxiao15 Wrote:
(Sep 22, 2018, 06:04 AM)WolfMeteor Wrote:
  • Keldeo
  • Manaphy
  • Marshadow
  • Volcanion
  • Victini
  • Pokeball Vivillion
  • Jirachi
  • Shaymin

I might still have the wonder card for Marshadow but I know I’ve reset my ORAS games a bunch and don’t have the one for Keldeo anymore. I’ll PM you with pictures of the stats though so you can take a look.

DM me whenever Smile