Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Need a Solosis from a different country.
Hello there everyone! I am in need of help, and, well as the title says, I need a Solosis. Ive had a pretty hard time getting one from a different country, so Ive come here to ask for help. I ned it for masuda method breeding since I am a shiny hunter. I won give any legendaries or shinies out for one though since that would be silly. So if you have a Solosis that I need, please leave a reply and tell me which pokemon you would want for it.
Hi! So I have German level 22 solosis I could trade you, would that work?
(Oct 26, 2016, 05:14 PM)ShinyeeveecalledOpel Wrote: Hi! So I have German level 22 solosis I could trade you, would that work?

That would work perfectly! Now all I need to know what kind of pokemon you want.
(Oct 26, 2016, 05:17 PM)MustachedMudkip Wrote:
(Oct 26, 2016, 05:14 PM)ShinyeeveecalledOpel Wrote: Hi! So I have German level 22 solosis I could trade you, would that work?

That would work perfectly! Now all I need to know what kind of pokemon you want.

If you have any Pokémon with a hidden ability that would be great, a HA vulpix would be greatly appreciated
(Oct 26, 2016, 05:20 PM)ShinyeeveecalledOpel Wrote:
(Oct 26, 2016, 05:17 PM)MustachedMudkip Wrote:

If you have any Pokémon with a hidden ability that would be great, a HA vulpix would be greatly appreciated
Ill see what I can do. I dont have one of those yet but it shouldnt be very hard for me to get one, so Ill tell you when I got one.
If you don't have one that's ok, any other HA Pokémon will do
(Oct 26, 2016, 05:23 PM)ShinyeeveecalledOpel Wrote: If you don't have one that's ok, any other HA Pokémon will do

Problem is I dont have any hidden ability pokemon so getting a HA Vulpix would probably be the easiest thing for me.
Ok, sounds good PM me when you want to trade, I added your friend code already so we should be set!
(Oct 26, 2016, 05:29 PM)ShinyeeveecalledOpel Wrote: Ok, sounds good PM me when you want to trade, I added your friend code already so we should be set!

Okay see you then!