Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] ORAS shinies for S/M shinies
Hey guys so, for me, I can't transfer any of my pokemon from ORAS to S/M when they release the update etc to allow it to do so if it's through poke bank. So I was thinking why not trade it off to others who may have poke bank for shinies from S/M, if that makes sense. I'm willing to offer maybe 2 for 1 depending on the shiny like if it's BR etc and all that stuff. I may have multiples of some of these pokemon, so if someone else has the same interest as you, No worries! you both will be able to grab one Smile

Pokemon from ORAS that I have for trade: (All are shiny and BR, if you need more details just comment)
(ONCE AGAIN THESE ARE FROM ORAS, THEY CANNOT BE TRADED WITH S/M YET, PLEASE DO NOT GET CONFUSED)

-Zekrom
-raichu
-zapdos
-some JAP dittos with destiny knots (these can be given out for free lol since I got no use for em)
-Articuno
-thundurus
-Raikou
-Magnezone
-Liepard
-Cresselia
-Arceus
-sableye
-emolga
-primeape
-Chansey
-Blaziken
-smeargle
-heatran
-garbador
-Buneary
-togekiss
-More to be added this list is already a bit long haha

What I'm interested in / looking for: (Shiny except for the legendaries from S/M)

-BR Toxipex
-tsareena BR if possible (not sure if there's a competitive set for this yet lmao)
-BR decidueye
-BR drampa
-BR Palossand
-BR dhelmise
-BR ninetales (alolan)
-BR Salazzle
-BR Solgaleo
-BR Lunala
-BR Araquanid

other pokemon offers always welcome those above are just what i'm looking for Smile

That's it for now, on the side note let's all be good community members and not scam. It makes your life, my life, and everyone else life a little more complicated over a little game issue. You know it, I know it, we all know it, scamming is bad and it puts everyone in a bad mood. Lets be little angels and follow the rules now shall we? Angel

Thanks once again for understanding
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
Since you said that the ditto's where free can i get one? i can give you a timid heatran.
(Dec 3, 2016, 01:35 AM)TheDancingRoserade Wrote: Since you said that the ditto's where free can i get one? i can give you a timid heatran.

Yea they're free but it's for ORAS are you alright with that?
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

hi ill give you some help with trading through all i need to know is what pokemon you want in oras
(Dec 3, 2016, 10:50 AM)blazinggekkouga Wrote: hi ill give you some help with trading through all i need to know is what pokemon you want in oras

Sorry I don't understand what you're trying to say, would you be so kind to explain? Smile
kay are you still trading pokemon ?
(Dec 3, 2016, 11:23 AM)blazinggekkouga Wrote: kay are you still trading pokemon ?

Yes, ones I'm basically trading the listed above Pokémon from ORAS for some in S/M, not directly but basically you get the Pokémon trade through ORAS then I would switch on S/M and trade for the offered Pokémon if that makes sense
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

yes that makes sence can i trade
(Dec 3, 2016, 11:31 AM)blazinggekkouga Wrote: yes that makes sence can i trade

Yes, what Pokémon from ORAS are u interested in and what shiny from S/M are you offering?
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

zapdos please