Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] Regret's Trade Shop- Rare Events, Shinies, Competitive
(Sep 25, 2017, 10:27 AM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @regret123 the HA pokemon do have the present OT. i'll prepare the 20th anniversary pokemon for you, and do you still need the Helen volcanion?

Yes i do. Let me know what 3 youd like for your 3
@regret123 i would like gen 6 Dahara city Arceus shiny, gen 6 pokemon center Diancie (shiny) and a gen 6 nintendo hong kong Jirachi (shiny). i have the pokemon ready so you can let me know when you're ready to trade
(Sep 25, 2017, 11:26 AM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @regret123 i would like gen 6 Dahara city Arceus shiny, gen 6 pokemon center Diancie (shiny) and a gen 6 nintendo hong kong Jirachi (shiny). i have the pokemon ready so you can let me know when you're ready to trade

cool, ill be on in like 20min, at work atm
(Sep 25, 2017, 11:26 AM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @regret123 i would like gen 6 Dahara city Arceus shiny, gen 6 pokemon center Diancie (shiny) and a gen 6 nintendo hong kong Jirachi (shiny). i have the pokemon ready so you can let me know when you're ready to trade

got off a bit earlier, added you and coming on now
(Sep 25, 2017, 12:10 PM)regret123 Wrote:

got off a bit earlier, added you and coming on now
i'm online, darkrai and volcanion don't heve the event items because of pokemon bank
@regret123 thank you, and let me know if you need the 20th anniversary Arceus if Mr. Ultracool can't get it Big Grin
(Sep 25, 2017, 12:21 PM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @regret123 thank you, and let me know if you need the 20th anniversary Arceus if Mr. Ultracool can't get it Big Grin

Will do, thanks for the trades, pm me anytime!
(Sep 25, 2017, 12:21 PM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @regret123 thank you, and let me know if you need the 20th anniversary Arceus if Mr. Ultracool can't get it Big Grin

Never heard back from him, but i did get the Arceus from him. (list is updated as well in case you have others i may need, i have marshadow~~~). He had also offered Happy meal Meowth and Ashs Greninja in case you have those
(Sep 23, 2017, 03:16 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: @regret123 Do you still need the Ash Greninja?

Edit: I also have a 20th Anniversary Arceus, if you want / need one...

Still wanting to trade? Havnt heard from you, so i figure restart this trade, as i already have Arceus now.
I still need Ash Greninja and the Happy Meal Meowth you mentioned before. If you want to tarde for either of them/both/others let me know
@regret123 i have an ash greninja but not untouched, as for the happy meal meowth i'm not sure if it is the recent one that had happy hour that yes but that one is used too