Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Shinies for Living DEX needs
Hello! I am new to the site and am excited to use. I am over 600 pokemon into the living dex and am ready for some assistance for the remaining few that I need. Below is a list of the current needs for my living dex (line refers to each of the evolutions)

- Meowth line                                            - Oshawott line
- Omanyte line                                          - Thunderus
- Articuno                                                 - Zekrom
- Moltres                                                   - Spritzee line
- Chickorita line                                         - Tyrunt line
- Cyndaquil line                                         - Yveltal
- Ho-oh
- Mudkip line
- Latios
- Groudon
- Turtwig line 
- Chimchar line
- Dialga

I am looking for copies of these pokemon to keep for the living dex, so i have set aside the shinies I have recieved (legit) in the game for this. The list of what I currently have for offer is below

- Manectric
- Weepinbell

- Octillery
- Tentacool
- Ledian
- Tentacruel
- Geodude

Also have a spare event hoopa and keldeo (both with modest natures)

If anybody has any of the legendaries for trade, I am willing to hunt for a non-legendary shiny of their choice for the trade. Thanks for the help! :D
Will be online for another 2 hours btw. Also have a spare event keldeo and hoopa for trade, both modest nature
(Nov 10, 2016, 07:06 PM)PrinceElo Wrote: Will be online for another 2 hours btw. Also have a spare event keldeo and hoopa for trade, both modest nature

hey man i cant help with legendaries but i have the first stage evolution of all the others on your list if you want any
yeah im willing to trade for some of those pokemon. Are you available now? Mainly interested in the 6 starter lines I need, id be willing to trade any 6 of the shinies for them
@PrinceElo yes im online give me ten-15 minutes and i will get all those starters bred up for you
(Nov 10, 2016, 09:01 PM)Jspur Wrote: @PrinceElo yes im online give me ten-15 minutes and i will get all those starters bred up for you

sounds good, which shiny of the 7 do you not want?
(Nov 10, 2016, 09:02 PM)PrinceElo Wrote:
(Nov 10, 2016, 09:01 PM)Jspur Wrote: @PrinceElo yes im online give me ten-15 minutes and i will get all those starters bred up for you

sounds good, which shiny of the 7 do you not want?

i will pass on the octillery
@PrinceElo about to hatch the last one and add your fc
(Nov 10, 2016, 09:30 PM)Jspur Wrote: @PrinceElo about to hatch the last one and add your fc

thanks for the trade!
Do you still need Pokemon