Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Shiny Shop!
Tongue 
Hey there! I've decided to set up this shop because I have a lot of good Pokemon that I no longer use, so why not give them to you guys! I am an event collector, so of course I will give more for rare event Pokemon, but usually the standard rule is a shiny for a shiny. However there is one pokemon that I am willing to give 3 shinies for! That pokemon is the shiny Tapu Koko event from Japan, but it must have the ribbon! Everything for trade is listed below, but there is one small problem, my PokeBank subscription ran out! This means I have to trade some from XY/ORAS, so I can't trade for Alolan Pokemon. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope we can make some great trades!

Just So You Know I Have All The GF/20th Anniversary Mythical Events

FT:
(From XY/ORAS
Shiny Ho-Oh
Shiny Charizard
Shiny 2014 Event Gengar
Shiny Event Xerneas
Shiny Event Yveltal
Shiny Latias
Shiny Latios
Shiny 2011 Event Suicune
Shiny 2011 Event Entei
Shiny Sableye
Shiny Landorus (Therian)
Shiny Thundurus (Therian)
Shiny Tornadus (Therian)
Shiny Virizion
Shiny Terrakion
Shiny Cobalion

(From S/M)
Shiny Bewear
Shiny Incineroar

Have fun!
i have a genesect in oras for the gengar if u want
@PunkyDizzle07 Is it a shiny genesect? If not I have my own but thanks for the offer!
Any chance you want a GF Shaymin, Darkrai, Keldeo, Meloetta, or Arceus? I also have a Helen Volcanion and an Alexander Hoopa.

Unfortunately, I moved most of my events to S/M once and can't move them back.
By any shiny do you mean pokemon shinies like Electrike or like an event for example Keldeo and such? Respond when you can!
@Wuxiao15 I'm very interested in the Volcanion, what would you like for it?
@Zane102 Any shiny pokemon or any events! Would be willing to trade anything under the FR for a shiny or event!
(Jun 30, 2017, 12:00 PM)SH RYRY Wrote: @Wuxiao15 I'm very interested in the Volcanion, what would you like for it?
@Zane102 Any shiny pokemon or any events! Would be willing to trade anything under the FR for a shiny or event!

Add my friendcode! I got some interesting shinies you might be interested in! :D!
@Zane102 Sounds good! Just give me like 3 minutes!
Alrighty!
(Jun 30, 2017, 12:40 PM)SH RYRY Wrote: @Zane102 Sounds good! Just give me like 3 minutes!

I would like yevelta if you see this :D