Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Shiny Trade Shop (ORAS)
My friend code is 0662 7563 4377

Everything in the thread is for trade.

If you want to trade for something tell me the pokemon name and what your offer is.

Please don't ask for a trade then get off for a few hours.

Shinies
----------------------------

Giratina

Diancie

Togekiss

Yvelta

Kyogre

Froakie

Azelf

Flygon

Jirachi

Flareon

Rayquaza

Gliscor

Jolteon

Delkatty

Umbreon

Ninetales

Unsaring

Dragonite

Surf Pikachu

Suicune

Typhlosion

Zoroark

Salamance

Vapeoreon

Dialga

Latias

Arcanine

Ageislash

Zebstrika

Normal event pokemon
--------------------------------------------------
Arceus

Keldeo

Darkrai

Victini

Volcanion

Shaymin

! If I misspell anything just let me know ! Thanks : Pat <3   (If anyone has shiny Riolu shiny Shroomish shiny Breloom shiny Larvesta or shiny Volcarona those are some of the main things I'm looking for not all Im looking for)
Hey! new to this site, but just hatched a shiny Charmander last night in OR Smile Was wondering if your interesting in trading?
(Nov 14, 2016, 08:11 AM)UmphreakRob Wrote: Hey! new to this site, but just hatched a shiny Charmander last night in OR Smile Was wondering if your interesting in trading?
First off good for you on that Charmnader. And yes I am actually so can you pick out something and I'll see if I want to do it
(Nov 14, 2016, 08:19 AM)Hajja_Mewt Wrote:
(Nov 14, 2016, 08:11 AM)UmphreakRob Wrote: Hey! new to this site, but just hatched a shiny Charmander last night in OR Smile Was wondering if your interesting in trading?
First off good for you on that Charmnader. And yes I am actually so can you pick out something and I'll see if I want to do it
Would you trade shiny Yvelta?
No...
(Nov 14, 2016, 10:09 AM)Hajja_Mewt Wrote: No...

Haha I apologize... haven't set up a trade before and I thought maybe because i know mine is freshly legit and a shiny legendary is most likely hacked I might have some leverage... 

I dont have a single shiny on your list and was trying to pick out the most powerful, maybe we can figure out the best i can get from you with that? Would you trade the dragonite?
(Nov 14, 2016, 10:17 AM)Hajja_Mewt Wrote:
(Nov 14, 2016, 10:12 AM)UmphreakRob Wrote:
(Nov 14, 2016, 10:09 AM)Hajja_Mewt Wrote: No...

Haha I apologize... haven't set up a trade before and I thought maybe because i know mine is freshly legit and a shiny legendary is most likely hacked I might have some leverage... 

I dont have a single shiny on your list and was trying to pick out the most powerful, maybe we can figure out the best i can get from you with that? Would you trade the dragonite?

Sorry if I sounded upset I just couldnt put anything less than 2 letters. What level is the Charmander?
It's all good Smile I'd probably sound the same on the recieving end of a trade like that lol. It's only level 1.. Just out of the egg. I should probably check the IV's on it first, still very new to all of this..
Ok well I would like to give up a lower level pokemon give me a few minutes and Ill list all my lower level shinies.
(Nov 14, 2016, 10:21 AM)Hajja_Mewt Wrote: Ok well I would like to give up a lower level pokemon give me a few minutes and Ill list all my lower lever shinies.

Awesome. Thanks for your time!
(Nov 14, 2016, 10:23 AM)UmphreakRob Wrote:
(Nov 14, 2016, 10:21 AM)Hajja_Mewt Wrote: Ok well I would like to give up a lower level pokemon give me a few minutes and Ill list all my lower lever shinies.

Awesome. Thanks for your time!

Hey I got lazy will you take a level 50 shiny wailord?