Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Shiny Wailmer or Psyduck Gen 7
Willing to trade away a shiny bashful Psyduck or a shiny lonely wailmer for other shinies. (shiny rockruff would be awesome)
Just reply with any offers  Wink .
Hey I will get that shiny Rockruff for you. Just let me know the details.(nature, ability, moves, etc) I don't need anything specific in return. Smile
(Dec 18, 2016, 07:12 AM)JPNYCE Wrote: Hey I will get that shiny Rockruff for you. Just let me know the details.(nature, ability, moves, etc) I don't need anything specific in return. Smile

Does a shiny Psyduck sound good to you?
I can get you the details tomorrow (im currently chaining a stufful and cant run)
Thanks in Advance Smile
(Dec 18, 2016, 07:47 AM)Agent10992 Wrote:
(Dec 18, 2016, 07:12 AM)JPNYCE Wrote: Hey I will get that shiny Rockruff for you. Just let me know the details.(nature, ability, moves, etc) I don't need anything specific in return. Smile

I can get you the details tomorrow (im currently chaining a stufful and cant run)
Thanks in Advance Smile
Take your time. I have to leave soon anyway. You can inbox me to set up a time. Anything you offer is fine. Just let me know the details of the Rockruff. I can gen it. So if you want it shiny that isn't a problem as well. Smile
(Dec 18, 2016, 08:00 AM)JPNYCE Wrote:
(Dec 18, 2016, 07:47 AM)Agent10992 Wrote:

Thanks in Advance Smile
Take your time. I have to leave soon anyway. You can inbox me to set up a time. Anything you offer is fine. Just let me know the details of the Rockruff. I can gen it. So if you want it shiny that isn't a problem as well. Smile

OK I'm ready now. Could the Rockruff know Stone edge, rock slide, sand attack and bite. Adamant nature. Ability: Keen eye
Thanks so much for this, just let me know when you are ready and we can get things set up