Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Some 5IV Pokes w/ Egg Moves (Totodile, Lapras, Komala, and More)
Hi everyone. Just making this post to say that I have some bred Pokemon in my possession or can breed that I would like to put up for trade. Hopefully, some of you are helped out by this or find something you've been looking for. In exchange, all I ask for are Pokemon with Egg Moves or Pokemon with Decent IVs in general. All of the Pokemon for trade are in my Moon Game. Here's what I have:

Also My Friend Code: 0233-0931-6377

Totodile
5 IVs
Adamant Nature
Ability: Sheer Force
Egg Moves:
Dragon Dance
Ice Punch
Aqua Jet
Crunch

Solosis
5 IVs
Timid Nature
Ability: Magic Guard
Egg Moves:
Trick
Confuse Ray
Acid Armor
Night Shade

Komala
5 IVs
Adamant Nature
Ability: Comatose
Egg Moves
Sing
Wish
Charm
Play Rough

Roggenrola
5 IVs
Brave Nature
Ability: Weak Armor (Sand Stream as Gigalith)
Egg Moves:
Lock-On
Wide Guard
Gravity
Heavy Slam

Shellos (East)
5 IVs
Modest Nature
Ability: Storm Drain
Egg Moves:
Mirror Coat
Fissure
Stockpile
Momento

Lapras
5 IV
Relaxed Nature
Ability: Water Absorb
Egg Moves:
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Dance
Fissure
Freeze-Dry

Togedemaru
5 IVs
Jolly Nature
Ability: Lightning Rod
Egg Moves:
Encore
Wish
Fake Out
Reversal
Shimono Hiro!

@Allegro any of those guys in rareballs?
Sorry for the late reply. Totodiles are in a Lure Ball, the Lapras are in Moon Balls, Shellos are in Moon Balls, Solosis is in Dive Ball, Komala in Heal Ball, Roggenrolas in Heavy Balls, and Togedemarus are unfortunately in Great Balls.
Shimono Hiro!

@Allegro hmmm anything specific you looking for? im interested in shellos and roggenrola?
(Mar 6, 2017, 09:44 AM)wartty Wrote: @Allegro hmmm anything specific you looking for? im interested in shellos and roggenrola?
Do you happen to have a general idea of what you have up for trade?
Shimono Hiro!

@Allegro lol well any HA pokemon you need ive got, like way to many breedjects to list unless youd really like me to?
(Mar 6, 2017, 01:16 PM)wartty Wrote: @Allegro lol well any HA pokemon you need ive got, like way to many breedjects to list unless youd really like me to?
Do you happen to have any Brave Makuhitas with Guts? I am looking for one.
Shimono Hiro!

@Allegro lol i suppose i could breed that guy, you want 0speed, bullet punch and wide guard right?
(Mar 7, 2017, 09:42 AM)wartty Wrote: @Allegro lol i suppose i could breed that guy, you want 0speed, bullet punch and wide guard right?
Yes, that would be great, what do you want in exchange?
Shimono Hiro!

hmm lol well that shellos and roggenrola, still have access to heavy ball a-diglett?