Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Taking Breeding Requests
Alola guys, I'm new to the forums.

I've decided to take a break from shiny hunting for a little bit. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm in the mood to breed Pokemon for anyone that is interested. I have a Japanese 6IV Ditto that's just sitting in the daycare. I'm not good at hatching shinies, even though I'm aware of the Magikarp Method. I will accept anything that you want to trade in return. All you have to do is list the following things:

-Pokemon
-Moveset (this includes Egg Moves)
-Nature
-IVs
-EVs (if you want me to level it up to a certain level)

It'll be on a "first post, first serve" basis. Can't wait to see what you guys are interested in.
Welcome to the forums, @Omenkid ! 

I'd like to request the following:

Rattata

Sucker Punch (if you could PP Up this once, I'd really appreciate it!)
Endeavor
Swagger
​​​​​​Double Team

IVs don't matter, nor do EVs or Nature. Level one, please.

Thank you! 

P.S. if you're new to the forums, why not make a thread in our Meet&Greet section and introduce yourself?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Dec 23, 2017, 07:51 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Welcome to the forums, @Omenkid ! 

Rattata

Endeavor
Swagger
​​​​​​Double Team

Thank you! 

P.S. if you're new to the forums, why not make a thread in our Meet&Greet section and introduce yourself?

Thanks for the welcoming message RetroTyhlosion. I'll get started on your Rattata right away. Did you want the Kanto or Alolan Variant Rattata?
(Dec 23, 2017, 07:51 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Welcome to the forums, @Omenkid ! 

Rattata

Endeavor
Swagger
​​​​​​Double Team

Thank you! 

The only way I have your Rattata know Sucker Punch is through leveling it up.
@Omenkid 

You should be able to get sucker punch if you breed with 2 parents that both know the move

@Tenebris_Kane: Thanks for helping me out. Did you want me to breed anything for you?

@RetroTyphlosion: I have 5 Rattatas with the moveset that you wanted. I'll post the stats of each below, and you just let me know which one you want. Before I trade it to you, I'll be sure to use a PP UP on Sucker Punch.

Rattata #1: Modest, Gluttony, 31 IVs in HP & Special Attack.
Rattata #2: Docile, Gluttony, 31 IVs in HP & Special Attack.
Rattata #3: Bold, Gluttony, 31 IVs in Attack.
Rattata #4: Careful, Hustle, 31 IVs in HP & Special Attack.
Rattata #5: Hardy, Hustle, 31 IVs in HP, Attack, and Defense.
@Omenkid 

No problem  Big Grin

I don't need anything bred, breeding is one of my favorite parts of Pokémon so I usually do my own projects, however I am collecting different Pokémon breeding rejects as bases to breed from and trading them out to other breeders. If you ever want to trade any interesting breeding rejects for anything I have currently in my collection feel free to check out my shop in my signature, especially if you have any with good natures / egg moves and good IV's

(Dec 24, 2017, 04:42 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Omenkid 

No problem  Big Grin

I don't need anything bred, breeding is one of my favorite parts of Pokémon so I usually do my own projects, however I am collecting different Pokémon breeding rejects as bases to breed from and trading them out to other breeders. If you ever want to trade any interesting breeding rejects for anything I have currently in my collection feel free to check out my shop in my signature, especially if you have any with good natures / egg moves and good IV's
I am currently breeding someone a Hasty Pichu with the following Egg Moves:

Thunderpunch
Electric Terrain
Encore
Charge

Would you want any?
@Omenkid I would like Ratata #2, please. 

In return, I just finished breeding Cyndaquils for an upcoming giveaway, would you like a 4 IV breedject with the preferred nature (Timid) ?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Dec 26, 2017, 07:37 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Omenkid I would like Ratata #2, please. 

In return, I just finished breeding Cyndaquils for an upcoming giveaway, would you like a 4 IV breedject with the preferred nature (Timid) ?

That would be cool. I will be online in the morning. It is currently 12:45 AM over here. Will you be online tomorrow. If so, what time?