Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Taking breeding requests
Smile 
Please read all the thread before requesting any Pokémon
I want some mons but I want to give good ones in exchange. Because of this I'm taking easy breeding requests.

Rules
- You can request as Pokémon as you want, but only if I have ready the one you asked for before.
- I am busy with school so I'm taking a maximum of 5 breeding requests (5 Pokémon, not five people) at the same time, you can check if you can request at the top of the thread.
- Please, understand that this may take time and I breed by myself, so don't say that I'm too slow; I'll do my best.
- A +1 rep would be very appreciated, but it's not necessary.
- Offer what you want at the same time you request, I'll tell you if I want it.

What can I breed?
- I can easily breed for 6 Iv's Pokémon, but if you don't mind one stat let me know (it will be faster).
- I have some HA mons, but I may not have what you request, sorry.
- Egg moves. I can do it (but don't kill me if I don't).
- I will NOT breed for shinies, it would take an eternity.

Natures. You can choose the nature of your Pokémon.
- Gender. You can choose the gender of the mon (if you don't mind it will be faster).

What Pokémon I want?
- Here you can find a list of the Pokémon I want: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

Your copy and paste sheet
Pokémon:
Nickname:
Ability:
Iv's:
Egg moves: 

I will send you a PM when your Pokémon is ready, enjoy! (♡゚▽゚♡)
Sorry for bad English. (*^.^*)
Done list:
@"MistressGlaceon" 
@Eugenio 
@Zangief 
@Zuku03 
@WolfScythe 
@Zuku03 
@Pierro 2/3
@nandawin 

Sent list:
@Eugenio 
@"MistressGlaceon" 
@Zuku03 
@Zangief 
@Zuku03 
@WolfScythe 
@nandawin 

Edit: as I got a lot of help and I have already completed my dex I'm not taking more breeding requests, by the way I'll finish the ones that I have accepted. Smile
Edit 2: I'm re-opening this and I changed some rules and the Pokémon I want. Check it! Smile
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Sorry for bad English.
Hi! I see you need a Steelix no? Well I have an female Onix in a Heavy ball with decent IVs. If I give you the Onix and you breed till it has HA and 5-6 IVs , I will glaldy give you a shiny Steelix I have extra. Smile

btw awesome format and thread, it was really easy to read and understand
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I will do it, of course! I think that I don't have any HA onix but I'll catch one :D
And thank you @"MistressGlaceon" ! I put all my effort  Blush
Sorry for bad English.
(Oct 28, 2016, 08:47 AM)Diegopj7 Wrote: I will do it, of course! I think that I don't have any HA onix but I'll catch one :D
@"MistressGlaceon"

Do you need the Onix? Really all you have to do is breed the one I have until you get a female, HA, 5-6 IVed one <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
I only need it if you want it to have the heavy ball. If you don't mind I'll breed one by myself Smile
@"MistressGlaceon"
Sorry for bad English.
(Oct 28, 2016, 08:53 AM)Diegopj7 Wrote: I only need it if you want it to have the heavy ball. If you don't mind I'll breed one by myself Smile
@"MistressGlaceon"

Well i really do want the heavy ball. Angel

uwu i can hacku
Ok @"MistressGlaceon"  Smile
Sorry for bad English.
Well, I'm starting with this today. I may have it ready tomorrow (maybe).  :D
@"MistressGlaceon"
Sorry for bad English.
(Oct 28, 2016, 08:57 AM)Diegopj7 Wrote: Well, I'm starting with this today. I may have it ready tomorrow (maybe).  :D
@"MistressGlaceon"

ok

uwu i can hacku
@Diegopj7, if I were to request a Female Poliwag with its Hidden Ability (Swift Swim) caught in a Dive Ball would you be able to do so?