Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Taking breeding requests
for gengar timid and politoed calm i do not care,if its possible 5iv for example gengar(-attack)
politoed(-attack) but politoed with encore(if y can) and the nidoran male with hidden ability i would like 6iv! About to know the nidoran hidden ability is hustle!
Its ok for you? @Diegopj7
@Diegopj7 Ok then. I promise you a DBHA Eevee in return of Hawlucha.
At least Can she be in Premiere ball or Dusk Ball if possible?
Thanks.
It's ok, but it will take time (I don't know but maybe one week :s ) I'll start this weekend as I can't do it know. I'll pm you when they're ready. Smile  @Pierro
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Sorry for bad English.
I'll try @nandawin  :D
Sorry for bad English.
thank you! if y can add me to the game its ok for me i do not know when i will be online in the forum! can y do it for me? @Diegopj7
(Oct 28, 2016, 08:32 AM)Diegopj7 Wrote: hi deigo, i wa wondering if you can help me breed a 5iv riolu with egg moves biullet punch and high jump kick with adamant nature? also if you can nickname( him) Dodger, afte my dog, my best friend who past away months back Sad thankyou if you can help me!!
I'll do it, but it will take time, maybe one week or more :s
I'm starting this weekend @Keeghan and please accept my condolences Undecided
Sorry for bad English.
@Diegopj7 can you breed me something from the chandelure line with 0Spe IVs and 3 or more perfect IV's?
I don't have any 0Iv's speed Ditto, sorry  :s  @TheGamingPerson12
Sorry for bad English.
@Diegopj7 
Hey, Just letting you know I started Breeding DBHA Eevee. Will let you know once I got the female.

Edit - Sory, I thought I already got the DBHA but turn out it's not HA just Adaptability. Sad will update later.