Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] US/NA VOLCANION Code available~
(Oct 11, 2016, 07:14 PM)tsal Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2016, 03:37 PM)wartty Wrote: Got myself an extra code for now volcanion if anyones interested Smile
suppose im accepting shinys for them, them assuming I get my hands on some more tomorrow :p

~ will be on later tonight ~

snubbull, eevee, mawile, girafarig, dratini, poliwhirl, hoppip, remoraid, crawdaunt, dunsparce, magmar, ferroseed, braixen, liepard, ariados, weepinbell, clawitzer, machop, foongus, feebas, carvanha and wailmer. those are my shinies!

ooohhhhmg too many option @____@ any chance you could let og of 2 of the less popular guys? like girafarig and hoppip?
(Oct 11, 2016, 07:26 PM)wartty Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2016, 03:37 PM)wartty Wrote: Got myself an extra code for now volcanion if anyones interested Smile
suppose im accepting shinys for them, them assuming I get my hands on some more tomorrow :p

snubbull, eevee, mawile, girafarig, dratini, poliwhirl, hoppip, remoraid, crawdaunt, dunsparce, magmar, ferroseed, braixen, liepard, ariados, weepinbell, clawitzer, machop, foongus, feebas, carvanha and wailmer. those are my shinies!

ooohhhhmg too many option @____@ any chance you could let og of 2 of the less popular guys? like girafarig and hoppip?

I only have one girafarig! But, we can go hoppip snubbull! what you think??
(Oct 11, 2016, 07:15 PM)Inakiklan Wrote: Okay, but wait, the server is in maintenance xD

lol wanna check back in 2-3 hours then? need to make dinner and stuff anyways?
(Oct 11, 2016, 07:28 PM)tsal Wrote:

lol course girafarig was the one i was really set on :p but i like granbull too, did you chain most of these guys or breed some?
Hi there, I have a shiny Spinda, Arcanine, Crobat, and Typhlosion, any of which I would be willing to trade for a Volcanion code. I added your friend code @wartty , just let me know if you'd like to do a trade.
(Oct 11, 2016, 07:39 PM)Westerline Wrote: Hi there, I have a shiny Spinda, Arcanine, Crobat, and Typhlosion, any of which I would be willing to trade for a Volcanion code. I added your friend code @wartty , just let me know if you'd like to do a trade.

ill have to see if i can get more tomorrow Smile but do you know if the arcanines legit?
(Oct 11, 2016, 07:34 PM)wartty Wrote:

lol course girafarig was the one i was really set on :p but i like granbull too, did you chain most of these guys or breed some?

eevee and machop were hatched. but, most of them are FS, so they come with at least 2 max IVs. also, snubull, eevee, mawile, crawdaunt, dunsparce, braixen and liepard have their Hidden Abilitys!
Yup, I just hatched the Arcanine two days ago. Smile It's still level 1.
(Oct 11, 2016, 07:47 PM)tsal Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2016, 07:14 PM)tsal Wrote: snubbull, eevee, mawile, girafarig, dratini, poliwhirl, hoppip, remoraid, crawdaunt, dunsparce, magmar, ferroseed, braixen, liepard, ariados, weepinbell, clawitzer, machop, foongus, feebas, carvanha and wailmer. those are my shinies!

eevee and machop were hatched. but, most of them are FS, so they come with at least 2 max IVs. also, snubull, eevee, mawile, crawdaunt, dunsparce, braixen and liepard have their Hidden Abilitys!

lol very useful information Smile what nature are snubbull eevee and hoppip?
(Oct 11, 2016, 08:22 PM)wartty Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2016, 07:47 PM)tsal Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2016, 07:26 PM)wartty Wrote: ooohhhhmg too many option @____@ any chance you could let og of 2 of the less popular guys? like girafarig and hoppip?

lol very useful information Smile what nature are snubbull eevee and hoppip?
hoppip - quirky, jolly
snubbul - naughty (HA), lonely
eevee - gentle (HA, hatched), modest (random encounter)